Last Updated on May 8, 2020
We are down to the FINAL 8 teams of the 2020 NFL Playoffs and the battle to win Super Bowl 54. The divisional round of the playoffs will look different than most anticipated with Drew Brees and Tom Brady sitting at home.
2020 NFL Divisional Round Schedule:
Saturday January 11th
- Minnesota Vikings at San Francisco 49ers, 4:35 p.m. ET, NBC
- Tennessee Titans at Baltimore Ravens, CBS, 8:15 p.m. ET, CBS
Sunday January 12th
- Houston Texans at Kansas City Chiefs, 3:05 p.m. ET, CBS
- Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers, 6:40 p.m. ET, NBC
Updated 2020 NFL Playoffs Bracket
Vikings – 49ers Point Spread Playoffs 2020
The Vikings pulled the huge upset in New Orleans and now rewarded with a trip to San Fran to play the 49ers. The 49ers are currently 6.5 point favorites over the Vikings with a total of 45.5 points at DraftKings Sportsbook. The 49ers are currently receiving the most bets from bettors this week at William Hill Sportsbook.
Titans – Ravens Point Spread 2020 Playoffs
The Titans went into Foxboro and ended the Patriots season and most likely the long running combo of Belichick and Brady. The #1 seed Baltimore Ravens will host the Titans as 9.5 point favorites with a total of 48.5 points at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texans – Chiefs Spread Divisional Playoff Game
The Texans overcame a 16 point deficit against the Bills for a wild overtime thriller. Houston now moves on to face the KC Chiefs as +9.5 point underdogs with a total of 49 points at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks – Packers Point Spread 2020 NFL Playoffs
The Seahawks did not look good in Philly and most likely do not win the game if Carson Wentz does not get hurt. Seattle now moves on to face the Packers Sunday night as +3.5 point underdogs with a total of 46 points at DraftKings Sportsbook. The Seahawks are receiving some public love from bettors this week at William Hill Sportsbook.
- Colin Cowherd Blazing Five NFL Picks – Conference Championships 2022 - January 27, 2022
- When Will Barstool Sportsbook & Casino Come to Your State? - January 27, 2022
- NFL Upset Picks for the Conference Championships: Who are the biggest underdogs this week? - January 24, 2022