Last Updated on November 23, 2020
The 2020 NFL season has seen some ridiculous spreads, but Week 11 is packed with close betting lines. On William Hill Sportsbook, 11 of 12 games are one-score spreads this week. As of Friday night, the public is all about the favorites.
The Public Loves 3 Underdogs
- The Philadelphia Eagles have looked dreadful for much of the season, but there is considerable action on the Birds to cover three points against the Cleveland Browns this weekend. Even though 67% of bet tickets are on the Browns, 62% of the money is on the Eagles. Cleveland will be without Myles Garrett on Sunday after he contracted COVID-19. The embattled Eagles offensive line should have an easier time dealing with Cleveland without Garrett.
- The Atlanta Falcons are traveling to New Orleans to take on the first-place Saints, but you wouldn’t know it based on the betting splits. Atlanta is bringing in a whopping 82% of all cash bet on this game at William Hill. That’s what happens when the Saints are going to be without Drew Brees. The future Hall of Famer is dealing with multiple fractured ribs and a collapsed lung. Whether it’s Jameis Winston or Taysom Hill starting, the public is going all-in on Atlanta.
- The Tennessee Titans are the biggest underdog of the three teams that the public loves this week. The Titans are -5.5 underdogs against the Baltimore Ravens, but they account for 81% of the money on this spread. Perhaps bettors are losing faith in the Ravens after they took a beating in primetime last weekend. With both teams at 6-3, this game has major implications for AFC playoff positioning.
Let’s look at all the NFL public bets for Week 11. All betting odds and splits courtesy of William Hill Sportsbook.
NFL Week 11 Consensus Picks at William Hill
|Teams||Point Spread||% Tickets||% Handle|
|PHI vs. CLE||CLE -3||CLE 67%||PHI 62%|
|ATL vs. NO||NO -3.5||ATL 62%||ATL 82%|
|NE vs. HOU||NE -2||NE 74%||NE 86%|
|PIT vs. JAX||PIT -10.5||PIT 74%||PIT 77%|
|CIN vs. WAS||WAS -1.5||CIN 72%||WAS 68%|
|TEN vs. BAL||BAL -5.5||TEN 57%||TEN 81%|
|DAL vs. MIN||MIN -7||MIN 69%||MIN 55%|
|GB vs. IND||IND -1.5||GB 71%||GB 72%|
|MIA vs. DEN||MIA -3.5||MIA 88%||MIA 97%|
|NYJ vs. LAC||LAC -9.5||LAC 62%||LAC 59%|
|KC vs. LV||KC -8||KC 79%||KC 87%|
|LAR vs. TB||TB -4||TB 60%||TB 65%|
- FanDuel Sportsbook’s Black Friday Bonus is Here for the Weekend - November 26, 2021
- Best Bills – Titans MNF Betting Promo: Get $100 at FanDuel if Josh Allen Throws For 1+ Yard - October 14, 2021
- Probably The Best FanDuel Promo This Week: Bet $5, Win $150 on Cowboys-Eagles MNF Clash - September 27, 2021