After Jalen Suggs’ incredible shot to clinch the victory for the Gonzaga Bulldogs, the college basketball National Championship game has been set with Gonzaga and the Baylor Bears. This is the final game of March Madness, and FOX Bet is offering one last March Madness boost. This is an easy one, as you can turn $10 into $50 as soon as the team you bet on to win the National Championship scores a point. You read that correctly, one single point!
Turn $10 into $50 at FOX Bet for the National Title Game
When it comes to college basketball betting, there is no easier money than this. FOX Bet is offering $10 into $50 if the team you bet on scores a single point. You read that correctly. Here are the details of the promotion.
- Sign up at FOX Bet Sportsbook.
- New Customers Only at FOX Bet.
- Bet $10 on either Baylor or Gonzaga to win the National Championship.
- As soon as your team scores, you will win your free bets!
Seems easy enough, right? After 24 hours, your free bets will be credited to your FOX Bet account and now your $10 has become $50 to wager with. There is no opt-in required, and the only real rules are that you have to be located in a state that permits FOX Bet, and that you are a new user to the platform.
Here’s a step-by-step process at how to take advantage of this promotion for the NCAA Tournament championship.
How to Get 5x Your Money at FOX Bet
In order to take advantage of this 5x your money promotion at FOX Bet, there are a few easy steps to take. For new players at FOX Bet, here is how to take advantage of this easy $10 to $50 promotion.
- Register for an account at FOX Bet, here.
- It must be your first day betting at FOX Bet.
- Deposit to fund your FOX Bet account.
- Place a $10 bet on either Gonzaga or Baylor to win the National Championship.
- Max bet is $10, with +500 odds.
- One bet is allowed per new account.
At FOX Bet Sportsbook, this +500 odds boost allows you to turn $10 into $50 and grow your bankroll for the last game of March Madness. With plenty of sporting events coming up including the Masters and the NFL Draft, a boosted bankroll will help you right away.
Bet on the National Championship at FOX Bet
This boost is not the only betting market available at FOX Bet for the National Championship game, as there are a ton of markets to choose from. While it is just one game, FOX Bet has close to 100 total betting choices for the title game alone. Here is a look at the betting markets available for Gonzaga vs. Baylor.
- Game Parlays
- Alternate Lines
- Quarter/Half Betting
- Team Totals
- Winning Margin
- and more
Looking for an edge for betting on the National Championship? Check out our public betting consensus to see who the public is betting on.
- Zurich Classic of New Orleans – Odds to Win, Course Preview, PGA Picks - April 19, 2021
- William Hill 2021 NFL Win Totals – Chiefs, Bucs, Ravens Lead - April 18, 2021
- DraftKings Jake Paul vs Ben Askren 100-1 Odds on Either Fighter to Land a Punch - April 15, 2021