At Barstool Sports each week, there are hundreds of betting picks made across many platforms of live shows, videos, podcasts, and more. Some of the biggest personalities at Barstool post their NFL betting picks on Barstool Sports Advisors, or on social media. Each and every week, we tracks picks all in one place for an easy-to-use hub of all of Barstool’s picks. Week 2 in the NFL is no different.
Below, we take a look at Barstool Sports’ betting picks for Week 2 in the NFL. Find picks from Big Cat, Dave Portnoy, Stu Feiner, and MeganMakinMoney. As always, all odds are courtesy of Barstool Sportsbook.
What are Barstool’s NFL Mortal Locks for Week 2?
A “mortal lock” in sports betting is something that a handicapper is very confident in will hit. Each week at Barstool Sportsbook, various personalities give their mortal lock of the week for the NFL. On Barstool Sports Advisors, this includes Big Cat, Dave Portnoy, and Stu Feiner.
Last week was a fun one for the show, as both Big Cat and Stu Feiner’s locks went against each other. With the Chargers winning over Washington, Stu had the only mortal lock to hit as Dave lost his Patriots -3 wager.
Portnoy’s NFL Mortal Lock
- Dave’s mortal lock for Week 2 is the Arizona Cardinals -4.5 against the Vikings.
Big Cat’s NFL Mortal Lock
- After a poor Week 1, Big Cat’s rebound mortal lock is the Jacksonville Jaguars +6 against the Denver Broncos.
Stu Feiner’s Mortal Lock for the NFL
- For Week 2, Stu’s mortal lock is the New York Jets +5.5 against the New England Patriots.
Make sure you get the Barstool CFB picks for Week 3. But most importantly, here are all the picks from Portnoy, Big Cat, and Stu Feiner. Use (or fade) these picks along with Barstool’s best promos to grow your bankroll.
— Barstool Sports Advisors (@BSSAdvisors) September 18, 2021
Dave Portnoy’s Picks – NFL Week 2
Dave Portnoy is one of the kings of the internet, if you ask Dave Portnoy. It is clear that he is the most popular personality at Barstool, and continues to go on shows and videos to boost views. In addition, you can find his NFL betting picks each week on Barstool Sports Advisors, and here as we track his picks. He has gone 7-1 in NFL so far this season. Here’s a look at his Week 2 picks.
- Miami Dolphins +3.5 vs. Buffalo Bills, but a Bills win. Dave calls a “thread the needle game”.
- Pittsburgh Steelers -5.5 vs. Las Vegas Raiders. Dave says it’s a square play, but he has the Steelers by two touchdowns. Dave then FLIPPED his pick, and is now on the Raiders +5.5.
- Over 55 in Chargers vs. Cowboys, he loves the over with two great offenses.
- “Hungry Dogs Run Faster” says Portnoy, Titans +5.5 vs. the Seahawks.
- Kansas City Chiefs -3.5 vs. Baltimore Ravens. Dave thinks this is a simple one, and the Chiefs are far better than Baltimore.
For Dave’s full card of picks, you can bet on them at the Barstool Sportsbook app.
— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) September 18, 2021
What are Big Cat’s NFL betting picks for this week?
When you hear the words “Barstool Sports”, which person comes to mind? One of the most popular answers is certainly Big Cat, and he has become one of the premier hosts across all Barstool platforms for betting shows and content. In addition, he provides his picks for each week. Week 1 was bad for him, going 1-5, but here’s a look at his Week 2 NFL card.
- Miami Dolphins +3.5 vs. Buffalo Bills, and he likes under 48 in this game.
- Big Cat loves the Steelers -5.5 against the Raiders in Week 2.
- Chargers and Cowboys over 55 and the Chargers -3.
- Big Cat has the Seahawks -5.5 vs. the Titans, and the over 53.5.
- Chiefs -3.5 vs. Ravens, as Big Cat agrees with Dave. He has the Chiefs team total over 29.5 too.
Are you curious as to when Barstool Sportsbook is coming to your state? Get the latest, here. Finally, we look at Stu Feiner’s betting picks for this week.
It’s never been done folks. pic.twitter.com/cdAu3ePSn2
— Big Cat (@BarstoolBigCat) September 18, 2021
Stu Feiner’s Picks for Week 2
Stu Feiner is one of the most polarizing personalities at Barstool, which is really saying something. Feiner is known as a long-time betting industry guy, but has been with Barstool in recent years. He still brings all the energy he possibly can, but his picks aren’t necessarily as sharp as they were years ago. Stu was the only one to hit his mortal lock in Week 1 and he went 5-0. Most importantly, let’s get to his betting picks for Week 2.
- Miami Dolphins +3.5 vs. Buffalo Bills, but Stu has the Dolphins winning outright. This makes Miami a sweep, as all three select the Dolphins.
- Pittsburgh Steelers -5.5 vs. Las Vegas Raiders. Stu is adamant about this one.
- Los Angeles Chargers -3 against the Cowboys. Stu has the Chargers routing the Cowboys.
- Tennessee Titans +5.5 vs. Seattle Seahawks. Titans win big.
- Stu likes the Sunday Night Football winner with the Ravens, per StuFeiner.com.
AFTER GOING 5-0 THE FANS WERE UNREAL!
PERFECT 5-0 WEEK ONE AND I AM GOING TO DO IT AGAIN WEEK TWO!
— Stuart Feiner (@StuartFeiner) September 17, 2021
MeganMakinMoney NFL Picks for this week
Looking for MeganMakinMoney’s picks for Week 2? She provided four picks and a teaser for this weekend’s games.
Bills -3 (-118)
Rams -3 (-125)
Cardinals -4 (-108)
Chiefs -4 (-107)
Bucs -6.5/Titans +12.5
— Megan (@MeganMakinMoney) September 17, 2021
Remember to check out all the Week 2 public betting data on the NFL to help you place your bets.
- Barstool Sports NFL Locks for Week 6 - October 15, 2021
- Barstool Sports Betting Picks – College Football Locks for Week 7 - October 14, 2021
- Bet $1, Win $52 at Barstool Sportsbook if the Eagles Get A Sack Thursday vs. TB Bucs - October 13, 2021