At Barstool Sports, there has been a focus around betting content and picks. This is no surprise with the acquisition of Barstool by Penn National Gaming, but it also makes for some very entertaining content that Barstool fans enjoy. One of the most popular shows each week is the Barstool Sports Advisors show, which focuses around Dave Portnoy, Big Cat, and Stu Feiner making their NFL picks.
In this article, we take a look at Barstool Sports’ NFL betting picks for Week 3. You will find picks from Big Cat, Dave Portnoy, Stu Feiner, MeganMakinMoney. In addition, you can find the Week 3 mortal locks. As always, all odds are courtesy of Barstool Sportsbook.
What are Barstool’s NFL Mortal Locks for Week 3?
A mortal lock is defined as a bet that a handicapper is very confident in. At Barstool Sports each week, personalities select their favorite bet and it becomes a popular segment for stoolies and bettors alike. With that said, it does not make the Barstool handicappers successful, as they have struggled so far in 2021.
Last week was not a good one for the Barstool NFL handicappers. Overall, they struggled but the “mortal locks” was horrible, going 0-3. The good news is, if you faded Portnoy, Big Cat, and Feiner you made a lot of money. This will need to be a bounce back week for the Barstool Sports Advisors, so let’s look at their Week 3 mortal locks.
Portnoy’s NFL Mortal Lock
- Dave’s mortal lock in Week 3 is the New York Jets +10.5 vs. the Broncos.
Big Cat’s NFL Mortal Lock
- As a rebound from a terrible Week 2, Big Cat likes the Lions and Ravens over 50 points. He LOVES this play.
Stu Feiner’s Mortal Lock for the NFL
- As the only person with a mortal lock win, Stu has the New York Giants -3 vs. the Atlanta Falcons.
Want more betting picks? Check out Barstool’s Week 4 college football action. In addition, you can sign up at Barstool Sportsbook to make all these picks (NFL or CFB) with the best promotions available. Boost your bankroll with these top Barstool Sportsbook promotions. Without further ado, let’s get to the full cards from Portnoy, Big Cat, and Feiner.
Dave Portnoy’s Picks – NFL Week 3
When it comes to Barstool Sports, there is no one more popular than Dave Portnoy. He knows it too, as he has positioned himself as one of the featured hosts on all the Barstool betting shows. In Week 2, Dave struggled big time with losses on the Dolphins, Steelers, and Chiefs. Let’s find out who he likes in Week 3 of the NFL.
- Los Angeles Chargers +6.5 vs. Kansas City Chiefs.
- New England Patriots -3 vs. New Orleans Saints. Saints look awful.
- Chicago Bears +7 vs. the Cleveland Browns. He is going with the Barstool promo of +1985.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers -1.5 vs. the Los Angeles Rams, going with Tom Brady.
- Dave likes the Niners -3.5 against the Packers.
For a full look at Dave’s NFL picks, check out the Barstool Sportsbook app.
— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) September 25, 2021
What are Big Cat’s NFL betting picks for this week?
After Dave Portnoy, Barstool Big Cat is the most popular member of Barstool. He is one of the hosts on all the main Barstool Sportsbook betting shows, and has become quite the character with a massive following. Unfortunately, his betting picks have not followed suit. For Week 2, he struggled immensely picking the Dolphins, Steelers, Chargers, Seahawks, and Chiefs for a solid 0-5. Fading Big Cat won bettors a lot of money in Week 2. Here’s a look at his picks for Week 3.
- Big Cat loves the Chiefs -6.5 this week, as a GUARANTEE.
- Patriots -3 is the pick for Big Cat over the Saints.
- Big Cat of course is a Bears fan, and is going +7 against the Browns…going with the promo.
- The Rams are the play, which means Big Cat is going against it and taking the Bucs -1.5.
- Packers +3.5 vs. the 49ers, taking Aaron Rodgers this week.
Huge weekend coming up in Chicago. Here are all the details for people who haven’t signed up for the #BarstoolSportsbook yet. Winners everywhere! See you Saturday and Sunday. pic.twitter.com/NBm37UQcMc
— Big Cat (@BarstoolBigCat) September 22, 2021
Stu Feiner’s Picks for Week 3
Love him or hate him, Stu Feiner is a very, very energetic personality at Barstool Sports. He has been around the betting industry for years, and rumors hold that he is the person that the movie “Two for the Money” was made after. Now at Barstool Sports, Steiner provides his favorite NFL betting picks each week. Last week, Stu struggled picking the Dolphins, Steelers, and Chargers. He did have two winners, however. Most importantly, let’s find out who he likes in Week 3.
- Is this a surprise? Stu loves the Chargers, and has Los Angeles Chargers +6.5 this week over KC.
- New Orleans Saints +3, and Stu has the Pats winning outright.
- Stu has the Browns absolutely crushing the Bears, going against the promotion.
- Los Angeles Rams +1.5 vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers…he has the Rams winning big.
- For 49ers vs. Packers, Stu has it as a best bet so did not give his pick.
— Stuart Feiner (@StuartFeiner) September 22, 2021
MeganMakinMoney NFL Picks for this week
Want MeganMakinMoney’s NFL card for Week 3? Here is what she provided on Twitter.
Saints ML (+123)
Raiders -3.5 (-109)
Seahawks -2 (-110)
Packers +3.5 (-117)
Cowboys -4 (-110)
Cardinals -1/Bengals +10
— Megan (@MeganMakinMoney) September 22, 2021
- Barstool Sports Betting Picks – College Football Locks for Week 8 - October 21, 2021
- 2022 Midterm Elections Odds – Which party will control the Senate? - October 20, 2021
- Barstool Sports NFL Locks for Week 6 - October 15, 2021