Last Updated on April 27, 2021
With each day, more information is released online regarding odds, futures, props and more for Thursday’s First Round of the NFL Draft.
Where can bettors find sportsbooks to place their online bets for the Draft? We’ve laid it all out below:
Only 7 states allow betting on the NFL Draft via online and mobile apps. They include:
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
- New Hampshire
So where is Pennsylvania, Iowa, Illinois, and Virginia? Coincidentally, regulators in these states at the moment do not currently allow betting on any professional drafts. A big miss, considering it is one of the most popular offseason betting markets. Any additional revenue brought in from the NFL draft could have made a major difference for legal online sportsbooks.
Best NFL Draft Betting Apps
- DraftKings Sportsbook – Free $1,050 Bonus
- FanDuel Sportsbook – $1000 Risk free bet
- BetMGM Sportsbook – $600 Risk free bet
For all the latest odds, information and stories relating to the upcoming NFL Draft on Thursday, April 29th, be sure to visit our NFL Draft Betting Guide: Props, Draft Order, #1 Pick Odds & Mock Draft.
- Best Barstool Sportsbook Promo Codes Include Risk-Free Bets, Overs Club & More - March 28, 2022
- 2022 Midterm Elections Odds – Which party will control the Senate? - March 23, 2022
- Barstool Sports NFL Picks and Locks for Super Bowl 56 - February 11, 2022