Last Updated on January 28, 2022
There are just four teams remaining in the NFL playoffs, which means there are only three games left. This weekend is the NFC and AFC Championship, and Colin Cowherd only has two weeks left of making betting picks for this NFL season. The “Blazin’ 5” has struggled this season, but can he finish the year off on a positive note? Time will tell.
Without further ado, let’s get into Cowherd’s “Blazin’ 5” picks for the Conference Championships. In this article, we dive into Colin’s betting picks for the AFC and NFC Championship games. In addition, see his predictions, stats, and analysis on each game. Finally, we look at his betting history and record for this season.
Colin Cowherd’s NFL Picks This Week
This week is Championship Weekend in the NFL with the AFC Championship and NFC Championship both being played on Sunday. Here are Colin Cowherd’s betting picks for both games, provided on his Friday podcast.
Cowherd’s betting picks for this weekend:
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) January 28, 2022
Cowherd’s betting analysis for the AFC and NFC Championship 2022
Each and every week on “The Herd“, Colin Cowherd gives his favorite betting picks against the spread for the weekend ahead in the NFL. His “Blazin’ 5” segment also provides a wealth of stats, trends, and a prediction on the final score. This week, there are only two games, so there are two picks.
Cincinnati Bengals +7 vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Chiefs scoring 42 points per game in the playoffs.
- KC can run the football, and the Bengals have struggled vs. the run.
- Bengals allow pressure, and they lose against pressure.
- Chiefs win, but Bengals cover.
Prediction: Chiefs 33-27.
San Francisco 49ers +3.5 vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Rams are allowing 13%, 3/24 on third downs.
- 49ers struggle on third downs, and Jimmy G will struggle against the Rams pass rush.
- Niners are built to run the football, if they are in a shootout they are limited.
- Rams win, but 49ers cover.
Prediction: Rams 28-27.
Cowherd’s Betting Picks Record in 2021-2022
While many bettors have struggled on the season, Cowherd has really been poor in terms of picking NFL games. He went 1-3 last week, and is 11 games under .500 this season. If you have faded Cowherd, you are up on the year.
Next, take a glance at Cowherd’s picks from last week’s Divisional Round. He struggled, going 1-3.
- Titans -3.5 vs. Bengals (Loss)
- Packers -5.5 vs. 49ers (Loss)
- Buccaneers -3 vs. Rams (Loss)
- Chiefs -1.5 vs. Bills (Win)
Below, we look at Cowherd’s NFL betting record on a week-to-week basis all season and playoffs.
- Divisional Round: 1-3
- Wild Card Weekend: 3-2
- Week 18: 3-2
- In Week 17: 3-2
- For Week 16: Joy made picks and went 2-3.
- In Week 15: 2-3.
- Week 14: 1-4.
- For Week 13: 3-2.
- In Week 12: 1-4.
- For Week 11: 3-2.
- 4-1 in Week 10.
- 2-3 in Week 9.
- 3-2 in Week 8.
- 2-3 in Week 7.
- 1-4 in Week 6.
- 1-3-1 in Week 5.
- 2-3 in Week 4.
- 2-3 in Week 3.
- Week 2 record: 2-3.
- In Week 1, Cowherd went 2-3.
This season (and playoffs), Cowherd is 41-52-1.
Gain an edge when betting on football this weekend with our NFL public betting consensus.
What is Cowherd’s Blazing Five record history?
At ActionRush, we have tracked Cowherd’s betting picks for a few seasons. Below is a look at his records broken down by segment and season.
2020 Cowherd Betting Record
- 40-41-2 in regular season.
- 2-5-1 in the playoffs.
- 0-1 for the Super Bowl.
2019 Cowherd Betting Record
- 42-41-3 in regular season.
- 4-5 in the playoffs.
Cowherd Career Betting Record
- 88-93-6 entering this season.
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022