Last Updated on January 21, 2022
We move onto the second week of the NFL playoffs, where there are just four games to bet on. Colin Cowherd still provides his betting picks with the “Blazin’ 5” segment, and looks to stay hot after three straight winning weeks. Each week on his Friday show, he provides these picks against the spread.
Without further ado, let’s dive into Cowherd’s “Blazin’ 5” for the Divisional Playoff Round. In this piece, we look at Colin’s betting picks for this weekend in the NFL. In addition, he provides stats, analysis, and a prediction on each matchup. Finally, we look at Cowherd’s betting history and record on the season.
Colin Cowherd’s NFL Picks This Week
So far, the NFL playoffs have been entertaining. This weekend, there are only four games in the Divisional Round but Cowherd is set to continue providing betting picks on his Friday show. Here’s the action for this week.
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) January 21, 2022
Cowherd’s betting analysis for the Divisional Playoff Rounnd 2022
Each week on “The Herd“, host Colin Cowherd shares his five favorite betting picks against the spread for the NFL. His “Blazin’ 5” segment also provides stats, trends, and a prediction on the final score which leads to his betting pick for that game.
Tennessee Titans -3.5 vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Vrabel is 4-0 off a bye.
- Titans are 11-2 when A.J. Brown plays.
- Derrick Henry is back, which is great for Tennessee.
Prediction: Titans 28-23.
Green Bay Packers -5.5 vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Packers get back three STARS from injury.
- Green Bay does not beat themselves, they don’t turn the ball over.
- Jimmy G completes only 54% of his passers in second halves off script.
Prediction: Packers 31-24.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers -3 vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Bucs are battling some injuries, so there is some worry.
- Tampa is 10-0 with they win the turnover battle.
- Bucs are 8-0 at home this season, and it’s Tom Brady in the playoffs.
Prediction: Buccaneers 27-21.
Kansas City Chiefs -1.5 vs. Buffalo Bills
- Chiefs are #1 in scoring this year.
- Mahomes has a 120 passer rating in his career in the playoffs with just one interception.
- Josh Allen follows up great games with busts sometimes, giving Cowherd worry.
Prediction: Chiefs 33-27.
Cowherd’s Betting Picks Record in 2021-2022
Sports bettors have struggled betting on the NFL this season for the most part, which means if you have faded the public you’ve done very well. If you’ve picked the opposite of Cowherd you’ve done well too on the season, but he is three games over .500 the last three weeks.
Next, we look at Cowherd’s picks from last week’s Wild Card Round where he went 3-2.
- Bengals -5.5 vs. Raiders (Win)
- Patriots +4 vs. Bills (Loss)
- Eagles +8.5 vs. Bucs (Loss)
- 49ers +3 vs. Cowboys (Win)
- Rams -4 vs. Cardinals (Win)
Below, we look at Cowherd’s betting record on a week-to-week basis from this season and playoffs in the NFL.
- Wild Card Weekend: 3-2
- Week 18: 3-2
- In Week 17: 3-2
- For Week 16: Joy made picks and went 2-3.
- In Week 15: 2-3.
- Week 14: 1-4.
- For Week 13: 3-2.
- In Week 12: 1-4.
- For Week 11: 3-2.
- 4-1 in Week 10.
- 2-3 in Week 9.
- 3-2 in Week 8.
- 2-3 in Week 7.
- 1-4 in Week 6.
- 1-3-1 in Week 5.
- 2-3 in Week 4.
- 2-3 in Week 3.
- Week 2 record: 2-3.
- In Week 1, Cowherd went 2-3.
On the season as a whole, Cowherd is 40-49-1.
Get an edge by finding out who the public is betting on this weekend in the NFL.
What is Cowherd’s Blazing Five record history?
Since we have been tracking at ActionRush, Cowherd is well below .500 in his “career”. Below, we look at his records by season.
2020 Cowherd Betting Record
- 40-41-2 in regular season.
- 2-5-1 in the playoffs.
- 0-1 for the Super Bowl.
2019 Cowherd Betting Record
- 42-41-3 in regular season.
- 4-5 in the playoffs.
Cowherd Career Betting Record
- 88-93-6 entering this season.
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022