Last Updated on February 11, 2022
Super Bowl 56 is here, as the Los Angeles Rams and Cincinnati Bengals face off to take home the Lombardi Trophy. This means there is just one more game to bet on before the NFL season ends, which means there is only one more pick from Colin Cowherd before the season ends.
Without further ado, let’s find out who Cowherd is picking for Super Bowl 56. For the final edition of the “Blazin’ 5” on the season, he gives his pick against the spread, prediction on the final score, and his analysis on each game. In addition, we take a look at his record on the season, and how he has fared in his career with his “Blazin’ 5”
Colin Cowherd’s NFL Picks This Week
There is just one game remaining this season, as we have reached Super Bowl 56 between the Los Angeles Rams and Cincinnati Bengals. Will Cowherd pick the hometown Rams? Will he back Joe Burrow? Let’s look at who is is backing in the Super Bowl.
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) February 11, 2022
Cowherd’s betting analysis for Super Bowl 56
Every week on “The Herd“, Colin Cowherd gives his favorite betting picks for the NFL. He gives his picks against the spread, some stats and trends to back his pick, and a final score prediction. With just one game left on the season, Cowherd looks to finish strong after a 2-0 week in the AFC and NFC Championship.
Los Angeles Rams -4 vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Rams are the veteran team, and that matters.
- LA has the best defensive line in football, and the Bengals struggle on the OL.
- More sacks wins, and the Rams have the benefit.
- Matt Stafford has 14 TD and 0 INT in the 4th quarter this season, and is 8-1 in his last nine games.
- Rams defense is playing great football, allowing 18% first down rate on third downs.
- Bengals need to run the football, and the Rams have done very well against the Rams.
- Los Angeles is at home, which is going unnoticed here.
Prediction: Rams 28-23.
Cowherd’s Betting Picks Record in 2021-2022
On the season, Cowherd has struggled picking NFL games. He has gotten a bit better in the playoffs, though. Here were Cowherd’s picks from last week’s Conference Championship round. He went 2-0. Let’s look at last week’s picks, his picks on the season on a weekly basis, and his career record.
Cowherd’s betting picks for this weekend:
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) January 28, 2022
Next, let’s look at Cowherd’s NFL betting record on a week-to-week basis from this season.
- Conference Championships: 2-0
- Divisional Round: 1-3
- Wild Card Weekend: 3-2
- Week 18: 3-2
- In Week 17: 3-2
- For Week 16: Joy made picks and went 2-3.
- In Week 15: 2-3.
- Week 14: 1-4.
- For Week 13: 3-2.
- In Week 12: 1-4.
- For Week 11: 3-2.
- 4-1 in Week 10.
- 2-3 in Week 9.
- 3-2 in Week 8.
- 2-3 in Week 7.
- 1-4 in Week 6.
- 1-3-1 in Week 5.
- 2-3 in Week 4.
- 2-3 in Week 3.
- Week 2 record: 2-3.
- In Week 1, Cowherd went 2-3.
This season (and playoffs), Cowherd is 43-52-1.
Find an edge betting on the Super Bowl with our public betting consensus information.
What is Cowherd’s Blazing Five record history?
We have tracked Cowherd’s betting record each week for the last few seasons. Below, we look at each of the records by segment of the season and his overall record entering this year.
2020 Cowherd Betting Record
- 40-41-2 in regular season.
- 2-5-1 in the playoffs.
- 0-1 for the Super Bowl.
2019 Cowherd Betting Record
- 42-41-3 in regular season.
- 4-5 in the playoffs.
Cowherd Career Betting Record
- 88-93-6 entering this season.
- 43-52-1 this season.
- 131-145-7 all time on “The Herd”.
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022