Last Updated on November 12, 2021
Can you believe it is Week 10 already in the NFL? Last week was a crazy one for sports bettors, as some of the bigger favorites lost outright in the Bills and Cowboys. That messed up a lot of betting cards, including Colin Cowherd who was on the Cowboys.
The “Blazin’ 5” has become a very popular segment on Cowherd’s “The Herd” show. This segment is his five favorite betting picks against the spread for the given week in the NFL. At ActionRush, we have tracked his picks each week and for the season, as we have done for the last few years.
In this article, we take a look at Cowherd’s betting card for Week 10 in the NFL. Also, we will take a look at his five predictions and analysis on each game he discusses on “The Herd”. Finally, we look at the picks he has made each week along with his overall record on the season.
Colin Cowherd’s NFL Picks This Week
While Cowherd had his first winning week two weeks ago, he fell back under .500 last week at 2-3. He has really struggled so far in 2021, but his Blazin’ 5 has value beyond the picks, so he still makes them each and every week. Without further ado, here is a look at his picks for Week 10.
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) November 12, 2021
Cowherd’s betting analysis for Week 10
On the second hour of “The Herd” each and every Friday, host Colin Cowherd goes through his five favorite games for the week in the NFL. He gives a breakdown of the game, his pick against the spread, and a prediction on the final score. Regardless of whether or not his betting picks win, the stats and data provided in the Blazin’ 5 segment is worth a watch or listen. Below, his picks, predictions, and analysis is covered for this week in the NFL.
Dallas Cowboys -8 vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Dak has 100+ passer rating in 4 of last 5.
- Falcons continues to be outgained every week.
- Dallas still gets great pressure, and ATL offensive line struggles.
Prediction: Cowboys 33-23.
Cleveland Browns +2.5 vs. New England Patriots
- The Browns defense has been awesome lately. Three games of 20 or fewer points allowed.
- Baker has done well against facing pressure. He has the best passer rating in the NFL against pressure.
- All of the Pats’ wins have come against young QBs.
Prediction: Browns 27-20.
Detroit Lions +8 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Lions are coming off a bye, they have played a lot of close games.
- Steelers offense is a mess, they are 23rd in points per game.
- Giving Detroit eight points too many against Pittsburgh.
Prediction: Lions 24-23.
New Orleans Saints +3 vs. Tennessee Titans
- Titans are overvalued, after beating the Rams.
- Three points is too many for the Saints, who have a great defense.
- Tannehill has been sacked the second-most times in the NFL.
Prediction: Saints 27-26.
Minnesota Vikings +3 vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- The Chargers are overvalued, and the Vikings have every game decided in the final possession.
- Cousins has 10 TD and 0 INT on the road this season.
- Chargers has one of the worst rushing defenses in the NFL.
Prediction: Vikings 27-26.
Cowherd’s Betting Picks Record in 2021
Each week on “The Herd”, Colin Cowherd gives his five favorite betting picks for the weekend at hand in the NFL. He went 2-3 last week, winning on the Falcons and Giants, both as underdogs.
Here is a look at Cowherd’s betting picks from last week.
- Ravens -6 vs. Vikings (Loss)
- Cowboys -9.5 vs. Broncos (Loss)
- Falcons +6.5 vs. Saints (Win)
- Giants +3 vs. Raiders (Win)
- 49ers -1 vs. Cardinals (Loss)
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) November 5, 2021
Next, here is a look at Cowherd’s week-to-week NFL betting record this season.
- Last week: 2-3
- In Week 8: 3-2
- Week 7 record: 2-3
- Record in Week 6: 1-4
- In Week 5: 1-3-1
- For NFL Week 4: 2-3
- Week 3: 2-3
- In Week 2: 2-3
- Week 1: 2-3
This year, Cowherd’s record is 17-27-1.
Looking for NFL public betting data? Here is our public consensus page to help give you an edge.
What is Cowherd’s Blazing Five record history?
If you have followed Cowherd for a few seasons, you know he has posted his Blazin’ 5 for three seasons now. We have tracked his records each week and for the year. Here was his record from 2020-2021.
- 40-41-2 in regular season
- 2-5-1 in the playoffs
- 0-1 for the Super Bowl
Two years ago in 2019-2020, Cowherd’s record was 42-41-3 in the regular season and 4-5 in the playoffs.
Cowherd’s CFB Picks This Week
Not only does Cowherd provide NFL picks each week, but he has started to include his favorite college football picks on social media. While these picks are not on “The Herd”, with Cowherd’s new company “The Volume Sports” having a partnership with FanDuel, there are weekly CFB bets. This promotion is called “Saturday Spreads”, where users can win up to $5,000 when picking with or against Cowherd. His picks are below.
〽️ Michigan PK
⚔️ Michigan State -12.5
🎩 Wake Forest -2.5@ColinCowherd is back for Week 11 of his Saturday Spreads contest — sign up today at https://t.co/UDjZgsvirJ for your chance to win $5k in weekly prizes! pic.twitter.com/oL0s6yoMWt
— The Volume (@TheVolumeSports) November 12, 2021
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022