Last Updated on November 19, 2021
It is Week 11 in the NFL, and Colin Cowherd is coming off his best week of the season in Week 10. The Blazin’ 5 went 4-1, as Cowherd looks to get hot for the stretch run with his betting picks.
Cowherd’s Blazin’ 5 has become one of the premier sports betting segments in the media in the last few seasons. Here at ActionRush, we have tracked his picks each week for the last three seasons for your convenience.
In this piece, we take a look at Colin Cowherd’s full betting card for Week 11. In addition, you get his five predictions for the game, analysis and betting trends for each contest, and more. Finally, we take a look at Cowherd’s betting picks record from the last few seasons and how he has fared so far in 2021.
Colin Cowherd’s NFL Picks This Week
Cowherd looks to piggy-back off a great record in Week 10 with his second consecutive winning week. He is still under .500 for the season, but if he has a great week again it would get him closer to his career record. Without further ado, here are his picks for Week 11 in the NFL.
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) November 19, 2021
Cowherd’s betting analysis for Week 11
On Friday afternoons, Colin Cowherd goes through his five favorite games in the NFL and gives a pick against the spread on “The Herd“. He gives a breakdown of each game, his pick, and a prediction on the final score. Regardless of his success (or lack thereof), the stats and trends provided in this Blazin’ 5 segment provide value for bettors. Let’s take a look at his action for Week 11.
Indianapolis Colts +7 vs. Buffalo Bills
- Bills defense forces turnovers, but Wentz has 0 picks in 7 of 8 starts.
- 5 of 6 wins from Buffalo has crushed bad QBs.
- Bills win, but Colts cover.
Prediction: Bills 26-23.
Minnesota Vikings +1 vs. Green Bay Packers
- Vikings have led in every game this year by 7+ points.
- Rodgers has struggled under pressure, and the Vikes get to the QB.
- Cousins has a 107.5 passer rating in his career against the Vikings.
Prediction: Vikings 28-27.
New Orleans Saints +2 vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Saints have outgained opponent in each of the last two games.
- New Orleans is 4-0 ATS on the road, Eagles are 0-4 at home.
- Eagles defense is not going to lock down the Saints.
Prediction: Saints 26-24.
Seattle Seahawks +1.5 vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Seattle was shut out last week, but Russell Wilson is 35-11 off losses.
- Kyler Murray’s ankle is still not 100% percent.
- The season is on the line for Seattle.
Prediction: Seahawks 27-23.
Pittsburgh Steelers +6 vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Mike Tomlin is 34-19 against young QBs, with just a 78 passer rating.
- Chargers rushing defense is the worst in the NFL. Steelers have rushed well lately.
- Tomlin is the best underdog coach in the NFL.
Prediction: Steelers 24-21.
Cowherd’s Betting Picks Record in 2021
Each and every week on “The Herd”, Cowherd gives his favorite five betting picks for the weekend at hand in the NFL. How did he do last week? His best week of the season, going 4-1 with the lone loss being the Browns.
Below is a look at Cowherd’s betting picks from Week 10.
- Cowboys -8 vs. Falcons (Win)
- Browns +2.5 vs. Patriots (Loss)
- Lions +8 vs. Steelers (Win)
- Saints +3 vs. Titans (Win)
- Vikings +3 vs. Chargers (Win)
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) November 12, 2021
Next, we take a look at Cowherd’s NFL betting record each and every week of the season.
- Last week: 4-1
- 2-3 in Week 9.
- 3-2 in Week 8.
- 2-3 in Week 7.
- 1-4 in Week 6.
- 1-3-1 in Week 5.
- 2-3 in Week 4.
- 2-3 in Week 3.
- Week 2 record: 2-3.
- In Week 1, Cowherd went 2-3.
On the season, Cowherd’s record is 21-28-1.
Want NFL public betting information? Check out the NFL betting consensus data, here.
What is Cowherd’s Blazing Five record history?
Here is a look at Cowherd’s record from last season, where he was just one game under .500.
- 40-41-2 in regular season
- 2-5-1 in the playoffs
- 0-1 for the Super Bowl
With that said, two years ago in 2019-2020 Cowherd’s record was 42-41-3 in the regular season and 4-5 in the playoffs. He was around .500 for his career entering this season.
Cowherd’s CFB Picks This Week
Cowherd has added another sport to his picks repertoire this season, as he is doing CFB picks each week as well. These picks are not on “The Herd”, but they are on social media with Cowherd’s podcast company “The Volume Sports”. These picks are called “Saturday Spreads” and are a product of a partnership with FanDuel where bettors can win up to $5,000 with picking with or against Cowherd each week. Here are his picks for this weekend.
🌪️ Iowa State +3.5
🌽 Nebraska +10.5
🐻 UCLA -3.5@ColinCowherd is back for Week 12 of his Saturday Spreads contest — sign up today at https://t.co/UDjZgsdH39 for your chance to win $5k in weekly prizes! pic.twitter.com/XXRBNlRRsm
— The Volume (@TheVolumeSports) November 20, 2021
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022