Last Updated on November 24, 2021
Happy Thanksgiving! Colin Cowherd’s “Blazin’ 5” picks are a few days early for Week 12, as Cowherd takes the rest of the week away from “The Herd”. Nevertheless, Cowherd’s betting picks for the week in NFL are released for your betting convenience.
The “Blazin’ 5” segment has become one of the premier segments of sports betting each week across major platforms, as Cowherd provides picks, predictions, and more.
In this article, we take a look at Cowherd’s full betting card for Week 12 and Thanksgiving in the NFL. In addition, you get his predictions for each games, analysis, and trends. Finally, we look at how Cowherd has fared so far with his 2021-2022 betting record and his career results.
Colin Cowherd’s NFL Picks This Week – Thanksgiving
Cowherd’s NFL betting picks were released two days early in Week 12, given it is Thanksgiving week. He is still under .500 on the season, but he is on the right track in the last month. Without further ado, here are his picks for Thanksgiving and Week 12 in the NFL.
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) November 24, 2021
Cowherd’s betting analysis for Week 12
Each week on “The Herd“, Colin Cowherd provides his five favorite betting picks in the NFL against the spread. He gives a breakdown of each of his five favorite games, his betting pick, and a prediction of final score. Let’s take a look at Cowherd’s action for Week 12.
Dallas Cowboys -7.5 vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Tyron Smith is back, and Dak plays well with Smith.
- Cowboys are getting much healthier, and only 7.5 points.
- Dak is GREAT at home.
Prediction: Cowboys 30-20.
Pittsburgh Steelers +4.5 vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- TJ Watt is back, Steelers are 0-4 without him.
- Big Ben has no interceptions in the last five games.
- Best in the NFL in the last five weeks, for Big Ben.
Prediction: Steelers 26-24
Houston Texans -2.5 vs. New York Jets
- Texans are in every game, do not make mistakes with Taylor.
- Jets are allowing a 108 passer rating.
- Wilson is a new QB, again.
Prediction: Texans 30-23.
Indianapolis Colts +3 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Bucs have struggled on the road, with Brady too.
- Wentz has a 97 passer rating, and is not turning the ball over.
- Bucs coming off a short week, 2-3 without AB.
Prediction: Colts 27-21.
Denver Broncos +2.5 vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Broncos are a top-three scoring defense in the NFL.
- LAC has not been able to defend the run, Broncos can run the football.
- Teddy B is a careful QB.
Prediction: Broncos 28-24.
Cowherd’s Betting Picks Record in 2021
How did Cowherd do last week? Two weeks ago, he had a 4-1 week and last week he won again at 3-2. Is Cowherd turning it around after a slow start?
Below is a look at Cowherd’s betting picks from Week 11.
- Colts +7 vs. Bills (Win)
- Vikings +1 vs. Packers (Win)
- Saints +2 vs. Eagles (Loss)
- Seahawks +1.5 vs. Cardinals (Loss)
- Steelers +6 vs. Chargers (Win)
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) November 19, 2021
Next, let’s take a look at Cowherd’s NFL betting record from each week of the season.
- Last week: 3-2.
- 4-1 in Week 10.
- 2-3 in Week 9.
- 3-2 in Week 8.
- 2-3 in Week 7.
- 1-4 in Week 6.
- 1-3-1 in Week 5.
- 2-3 in Week 4.
- 2-3 in Week 3.
- Week 2 record: 2-3.
- In Week 1, Cowherd went 2-3.
On the season, Cowherd’s record is 24-30-1.
Looking for an edge? Get the NFL public betting information with our consensus tool, here.
What is Cowherd’s Blazing Five record history?
Next, we take a look at Cowherd’s betting record from last season where he was one game under .500.
- 40-41-2 in regular season
- 2-5-1 in the playoffs
- 0-1 for the Super Bowl
Two years ago in 2019-2020 Cowherd’s record was 42-41-3 in the regular season and 4-5 in the playoffs. He was around .500 for his career entering this season.
Cowherd’s CFB Picks This Week
Colin Cowherd has done CFB picks this season as well, not just the NFL. While these picks are not on “The Herd”, he still provides them each and every week on social media. This stems from a partnership with FanDuel Sportsbook on a contest called “Saturday Spreads” where users can bet with or against Cowherd for up to $5,000. His picks will be posted below once released.
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022