Last Updated on December 3, 2021
We have reached December in the NFL, which means it is Week 13 and the official start of the stretch run for many NFL teams. That holds true for Colin Cowherd as well for his betting picks, which have struggled so far in 2021. After a good start to November, Cowherd struggled last week on Thanksgiving with his picks. Nevertheless, he is back with his selections for Week 13.
Each and every week on “The Herd”, Cowherd gives his favorite betting picks of the week in the NFL in a segment called “Blazin’ 5”. This has become one of the most popular betting segments in national media, which makes it a popular set of picks and analysis.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at Cowherd’s “Blazin’ 5” betting picks for Week 13 in the NFL. In this article, you will get Cowherd’s picks, his full analysis on each of the five games at hand, and a prediction. In addition, we look at Cowherd’s betting record for the season by week, and his overall career record.
Colin Cowherd’s NFL Picks This Week
After a rough week in Week 12 after Thanksgiving, Cowherd is back at it for Week 13 looking to get back to .500 on the season. Here are his betting picks for Week 13 in the NFL.
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) December 3, 2021
Cowherd’s betting analysis for Week 13
Every week on his show, “The Herd“, Colin Cowherd gives out his five favorite betting picks in the NFL. In addition, Cowherd breaks down each of the games, gives his prediction of the final score, which leads to his pick against the spread. Here is a look at his analysis for Week 13.
Los Angeles Chargers +3 vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Herbert is top 5 in nearly every QB category.
- Bengals are 3-4 against good teams so far this year.
- Burrow sacked second-most in the NFL in the last month.
Prediction: Chargers 27-26.
Philadelphia Eagles -6.5 vs. New York Jets
- Eagles do not have a single player with 100-yard rushing game, but still lead NFL in rushing.
- 130 yards of rushing MORE than opponents.
- Jets allow second-most yards per play on defense.
Prediction: Eagles 33-23.
Pittsburgh Steelers +4 vs. Baltimore Ravens
- One of the best rivalries in the NFL, six of last seven decided by one possession.
- Lamar threw four picks last week, offense has struggled.
- Steelers are coming off a big loss.
Prediction: Steelers 23-21.
Denver Broncos +9 vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- The Broncos defense has been terrific this week.
- Nine points is too many for the Broncos, who have a top 5 defense.
- Chiefs struggle against the spread, for years.
Prediction: Chiefs 26-23.
Buffalo Bills -2.5 vs. New England Patriots
- Snow storm in Buffalo, which benefits a good defense in Buffalo.
- Bills defense is first in many defensive categories.
- Belichick has struggled against Josh Allen of late.
Prediction: Bills 27-20.
Cowherd’s Betting Picks Record in 2021
How were Cowherd’s picks last week? Not good. After a few positive weeks in a row, Cowherd struggled going 1-4 with just a single victory (Broncos +2.5).
Let’s take a look at Cowherd’s picks from Wee 12 on Thanksgiving.
- Cowboys -7.5 vs. Raiders (Loss)
- Steelers +4.5 vs. Bengals (Loss)
- Texans -2.5 vs. Jets (Loss)
- Colts +3 vs. Bucs (Loss)
- Broncos +2.5 vs. Chargers (Win)
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) November 24, 2021
Next, we take a look at Cowherd’s NFL betting record from each week of this season.
- Last week: 1-4.
- For Week 12: 3-2.
- 4-1 in Week 10.
- 2-3 in Week 9.
- 3-2 in Week 8.
- 2-3 in Week 7.
- 1-4 in Week 6.
- 1-3-1 in Week 5.
- 2-3 in Week 4.
- 2-3 in Week 3.
- Week 2 record: 2-3.
- In Week 1, Cowherd went 2-3.
On the season, Cowherd’s record is 25-34-1.
Want to gain an edge? Find out who the public is betting on this weekend in the NFL.
What is Cowherd’s Blazing Five record history?
Last season, Cowherd was one game under .500 with his Blazin’ 5 picks. Here is the breakdown.
- 40-41-2 in regular season
- 2-5-1 in the playoffs
- 0-1 for the Super Bowl
In addition, two years ago in 2019-2020 Cowherd’s record was 42-41-3 in the regular season and 4-5 in the playoffs. He was around .500 for his career entering this season.
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022