There are just three weeks left in the NFL season, which means that Colin Cowherd has just a few picks left to get back over .500 for the season and have a successful year with his Blazin’ 5. FOX Sports and FOX Radio’s Colin Cowherd provides his favorite five NFL picks against the spread each and every week, and provides detailed stats and analysis on why he likes each pick. Is he always right? Does he have great picks? Not always, but the information is sound and he is quite the entertaining listen, love him or hate him. Entering Week 15, Cowherd was 33-35-2. Let’s find out who he likes this week against the spread.
Colin Cowherd’s NFL Picks This Week
Each and every week on “The Herd”, Fox Sports’ Colin Cowherd breaks down his five favorite picks against the spread, and discusses why he loves each play. Here is a look at Cowherd’s picks in Week 15, with odds provided by FOX Bet Sportsbook.
- Broncos (+6) vs. Bills
- Dolphins (-1.5) vs. Patriots
- Washington (+5.5) vs. Seahawks
- Cardinals (-6.5) vs. Eagles
- Saints (+3.5) vs. Chiefs
Colin Cowherd NFL Week 15 Betting Picks and Analysis
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) December 18, 2020
Week 15 in the NFL is a big one, and it is already underway with the Thursday Night Football matchup out west between the Raiders and Chargers. Cowherd’s picks reflect only the weekend games, as he looks to get back to .500 on the season. Here is a detailed look at Cowherd’s picks and predictions for Week 15 in the NFL.
Bills vs Broncos (+6)
Colin says this is a perfect letdown spot for Buffalo.
- Traveling west for second time in a few weeks.
- Josh Allen can make mistakes, and Denver has a really good defensive football coach.
- Drew Lock has stabilized the last month, and DEN
Cowherd’s Prediction: Denver 26-23
Patriots vs. Dolphins (-1.5)
Miami’s defense is too good, Cowherd doesn’t care about the rookie QB vs. Belichick.
- Miami’s defense is the second-best in the NFL per Cowherd.
- Better team, better defense.
- Tua isn’t a standard young QB, he does not make mistake.
Cowherd’s Prediction: Miami 24-20
Washington (+5.5) vs. Seahawks
Seattle is 3-6 ATS in the last nine games.
- Seattle’s OL is poor, and WAS has a great DL.
- The Football Team is #1 in point differential in the last four games.
- Washington has allowed 14 points per game during their winning streak.
Cowherd’s Prediction: Seattle 21-20
Eagles vs. Cardinals (-6.5)
This is Cowherd’s least favorite play of the week.
- Philly ran the ball well last week, the Saints were guessing though.
- Arizona is used to playing against an athletic quarterback, used to Jalen Hurts.
- Philadelphia’s defense only has four picks all year, Kyle will be comfortable.
Cowherd’s Prediction: Cardinals 28-20
Chiefs vs. Saints (+3.5)
This is Cowherd’s play of the week, taking the home underdog.
- The Chiefs allow touchdowns at a high rate on offense in the red zone.
- New Orleans has a great defense, and Drew Brees is back this week.
- The Chiefs were preparing for Taysom, but it is Brees week.
Cowherd’s Prediction: Saints win 28-27
— FOX Bet (@FOXBet) December 19, 2020
Colin Cowherd’s NFL Blazing Five picks record set at 33-35-2
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) December 11, 2020
Week 14 was solid for Cowherd, going 3-2 on the week. This brings his record to 33-35-2 on the season. With a good week in Week 15, he can bring his record to .500 on the season. Here is a look at how he did last week:
- Titans (-7.5) – Win
- Dolphins (+7) – Win
- Giants (+2.5) – Loss
- Bills (-2) – Win
- Browns (+2.5) – Loss
We have tracked Cowherd’s picks every week for the last two seasons, keeping track of his record on a week-to-week basis. Here is a look at how he has done so far in 2020 with his NFL picks against the spread.
- Week 1: 2-3
- Week 2: 2-3
- Week 3: 4-1
- Week 4: 1-3-1
- Week 5: 1-4
- Week 6: 2-3
- Week 7: 3-2
- Week 8: 4-1
- Week 9: 1-4
- Week 10: 4-1
- Week 11: 1-4
- Week 12: 2-2-1
- Week 13: 3-2
- Week 14: 3-2
Year-to-date record: 33-35-2
Cowherd’s NFL Blazin’ 5 Picks record was above .500 at 42-41-3 in 2019
In 2020, Cowherd’s record is one thing. But last season in 2019, he was just above .500 on the season. We have tracked the last two years of Cowherd’s “Blazin’ 5” at ActionRush, and here is how Cowherd fared in the regular season and the NFL playoffs last year.
- 42-41-3 in the regular season
- 0-3 in the Wild Card Round
- 3-1 in the NFL 2020 Divisional Round
- 1-1 in the AFC and NFC Championship
- Zurich Classic of New Orleans – Odds to Win, Course Preview, PGA Picks - April 19, 2021
- William Hill 2021 NFL Win Totals – Chiefs, Bucs, Ravens Lead - April 18, 2021
- DraftKings Jake Paul vs Ben Askren 100-1 Odds on Either Fighter to Land a Punch - April 15, 2021