Last Updated on December 17, 2021
Can you believe it is Week 15 already? The NFL season flies by, but maybe that isn’t the case for Colin Cowherd who has really struggled from a betting perspective. Nevertheless, he continues to provide his betting picks each week on “The Herd”. Towards the end of the season, Cowherd likes to bet on teams that have something to play for late in the season, so if he gets hot at the end of the year that will be why.
Most importantly, let’s find out who Cowherd’s “Blazin’ 5” betting picks are for this week in the NFL. In this piece, we look at Cowherd’s picks, his analysis on each of the five games, and a prediction on the score. In addition, we look at his updated betting record on the season and on a week-to-week basis along with his career record.
Colin Cowherd’s NFL Picks This Week
With just a few weeks left in the season, Cowherd is hoping to get hot and finish at or above .500 with his betting picks. Here is his NFL betting picks for Week 15.
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) December 17, 2021
Cowherd’s betting analysis for Week 15
Each week on his national show, “The Herd“, Colin Cowherd gives his five favorite betting picks against the spread for the NFL. In addition, he provides a short breakdown of each of the five games, gives his prediction of the final score, and provides stats and trends. Whether you fade or follow Cowherd is one thing, but his information in the Blazin’ 5 segment is something all bettors can use. Here’s his analysis for Week 15.
Indianapolis Colts -2.5 vs. New England Patriots
- Colts are #1 in the NFL in points since Week 6.
- Indianapolis is 7-0 when Taylor has 100+ or more yards.
- Big game for Colts.
Prediction: 28-24 Colts.
Jacksonville Jaguars -5 vs. Houston Texans
- Interim coaches always get a great push in first few weeks.
- No Urban Meyer, better QB, and better defense.
- Jags want to prove themselves.
Prediction: Jags 27-20.
Steelers Pickem v. Tennessee Titans
- Big Ben has 15 TD and three picks in the last eight games. Only Rodgers has a better ratio.
- Steelers are 5-1 with Najee Harris has 25+ touches.
- Titans are 22nd in the NFL in points since Week 9.
Prediction: Steelers 26-20.
Denver Broncos -3 vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Broncos force a lot of turnovers, and the Bengals turn the ball over.
- Denver has a great defense, and they cover.
- Colin loves the line at -1.5, but still taking three.
Prediction: 28-23 Broncos.
Seattle Seahawks +4 vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Rams are without nearly 25 players this week due to COVID outbreak.
- Seattle’s offense has clicked the last three weeks, with a passer rating of over 100.
- Shorthanded does wonders for the spread, Colin is taking the Seahawks to cover.
Prediction: Rams 27-26.
Cowherd’s Betting Picks Record in 2021
Last week wasn’t a great one for Cowherd, as he went 1-4 with the Niners as his only winning pick. He has struggled all season, and these picks were a microcosm of his record in 2021-2022.
Now, let’s take a look at Cowherd’s picks from Week 14.
- Browns -3 vs. Ravens (Loss)
- Giants +9.5 vs. Chargers (Loss)
- 49ers -2 vs. Bengals (Win)
- Bills +3 vs. Buccaneers (Loss)
- Cardinals -2.5 vs. Rams (Loss)
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) December 10, 2021
Next, let’s take a look at Cowherd’s betting record on a week-to-week basis.
- Last week: 1-4
- For Week 13: 3-2.
- In Week 12: 1-4.
- For Week 11: 3-2.
- 4-1 in Week 10.
- 2-3 in Week 9.
- 3-2 in Week 8.
- 2-3 in Week 7.
- 1-4 in Week 6.
- 1-3-1 in Week 5.
- 2-3 in Week 4.
- 2-3 in Week 3.
- Week 2 record: 2-3.
- In Week 1, Cowherd went 2-3.
On the season, Cowherd’s record is 29-40-1.
Find out who the public is betting on this week in the NFL.
What is Cowherd’s Blazing Five record history?
For the 2020-2021 season, Cowherd was a game under .500 with his Blazin’ 5 picks. Here is a breakdown of how his records fared.
- 40-41-2 in regular season
- 2-5-1 in the playoffs
- 0-1 for the Super Bowl
Two years ago in 2019-2020, Cowherd’s record was 42-41-3 in the regular season and 4-5 in the playoffs. He was around .500 for his career entering this season.
- Colin Cowherd Blazing Five NFL Picks – Conference Championships 2022 - January 27, 2022
- When Will Barstool Sportsbook & Casino Come to Your State? - January 27, 2022
- NFL Upset Picks for the Conference Championships: Who are the biggest underdogs this week? - January 24, 2022