Last Updated on October 2, 2020
Each week on Colin Cowherd’s “The Herd” podcast, Colin makes his favorite picks for the upcoming week of the NFL season. Entering Week 3, Cowherd had a negative record but had had a very good Week 3, going 4-1 with his Blazing 5 picks. On Friday afternoons, Cowherd’s picks are broadcast live, and he goes into detail on why he likes each of his five NFL picks. Here is a look at his Week 4 picks, his betting picks history for this season, last season, and more. In addition, find the latest odds from FOX Bet Sportsbook.
Colin Cowherd Week 4 NFL Picks
FOX Bet is boosting one of @ColinCowherd's Blazin' 5 picks! 🔥
— FOX Bet (@FOXBet) October 2, 2020
Colin Cowherd’s “Blazing 5” picks for Week 4 in the NFL have been released via “The Herd” podcast. Here is a look at his favorite bets:
- Dallas Cowboys -5.5 vs. Cleveland Browns
- Chicago Bears +2.5 vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Miami Dolphins +6 vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers -7 vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Buffalo Bills -3 vs. Las Vegas Raiders
Cowherd’s NFL Week 4 Picks and Analysis
Colin Cowherd’s #Blazing5 picks for Week 4:
Dallas -5.5 vs. Browns
Bears +2.5 vs. Colts
Miami +6 vs. Seattle
Bucs -7 vs. Chargers
Bills -3 vs. Raiders
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) October 2, 2020
Colin Cowherd brings the heat each and every week on “The Herd” when it comes to his “Blazing 5” picks. After a great Week 3, Cowherd looks to have another successful set of picks. With statistics and theory to back up his selections, here are Cowherd’s picks along with some of his analysis for each pick.
Dallas Cowboys (-5.5) vs. Cleveland Browns
This is one of the favorites that Cowherd likes in Week 4, after discussing the Cowboys a lot after McCarthy and Prescott’s comments on their offense. Cowherd likes Dallas for these reasons:
- The Browns beat the Bengals and Washington, not too impressive.
- Browns have allowed seven TD passes of 10+ air yards, Dallas is a big-play passing offense.
- Cowherd does not think Cleveland can keep up as a running team.
Cowherd’s Prediction: 33-26 Cowboys
Chicago Bears (+2.5) vs. Indianapolis Colts
Cowherd loves this pick for Week 4, as he mentions “Like it? I love it”. Here is why:
- Cowherd is a huge fan of Nick Foles
- Colts beat the Jags and the Jets
- Bears defense is #2 on third downs
Cowherd’s Prediction: 24-23 Bears
Miami Dolphins +6 vs. Seattle Seahawks
This is a very popular pick for many bettors in Week 4, and Cowherd is on it as well. Here is why he’s on Miami:
- Miami gets three extra days of prep after playing on Thursday
- Seattle makes the furthest trip in the US, cross-country
- Seattle has no pass rush
- Miami is one of two teams to not have turned the ball over in the last two weeks.
Cowherd’s Prediction: 27-26 Seattle
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-7) vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Cowherd was on the Bucs in Week 3, and follows it up with the same bet for Week 4.
- Chargers do not have their two best defenders
- Rookie QB against a good defense
- Cowherd says Todd Bowles is the best defensive coordinator in the NFL
Cowherd’s Prediction: 33-23 Buccaneers
Buffalo Bills -3 vs. Las Vegas Raiders
This was dubbed as an easy one from Cowherd, as the Bills should be favored by more than three points.
- Three points is not enough, especially with no home field anymore with no fans
- Cowherd likes the team with the better QB, better coach, and better defense
- Buffalo is #2 in the NFL in passing offense
- Raiders rush defense is 30th
Cowherd’s Prediction: 32-27 Buffalo
2020 Cowherd Blazing Five Picks Record: 8-7
— FOX Bet (@FOXBet) September 27, 2020
In Week 3, Cowherd had a very good week, going 4-1 to bring his record above .500 for the season. Here is a look at his picks from last week:
- Bills (-2.5) – WIN
- Patriots (-5.5) – WIN
- Bengals (+5) – WIN
- Texans (+4.5) – LOSS
- Buccaneers (-6) – WIN
In Week 2 of the NFL, Cowherd was 2-3. Here were his picks:
- Cowboys (-5) – LOSS
- Lions (+6.5) – LOSS
- Dolphins (+5.5) – WIN
- Bucs (-7.5) – WIN
- Patriots (+4) – LOSS
In Week 1, Cowherd’s picks were 2-3. Here they are:
- Ravens (-7) vs. Browns – WIN
- Jets (+6.5) at Bills – LOSS
- Falcons (+2.5) vs. Seahawks – LOSS
- Panthers (+3) vs. Raiders – LOSS
- LA Rams (+3) vs. Cowboys – WIN
Colin Cowherd Blazin’ Five Record Last Season (2019)
— Colin Cowherd (@ColinCowherd) September 11, 2020
In 2019, Cowherd was just one game above .500 in the regular season and was below .500 in the playoffs. Here is a look at his Blazin’ 5 record from 2019, as we tracked the entire season’s worth of picks.
- 42-41-3 in Regular Season
- 0-4 in the Wild Card Round
- 3-1 in the Divisional Round
- 1-1 in the Championship Round
With Cowherd starting one game over .500 entering Week 4 of the NFL season, he looks to grow on his mild success and increase his record.
- Best Barstool Sportsbook Promo Codes Include Risk-Free Bets, Overs Club & More - March 28, 2022
- 2022 Midterm Elections Odds – Which party will control the Senate? - March 23, 2022
- Barstool Sports NFL Picks and Locks for Super Bowl 56 - February 11, 2022