Last Updated on December 27, 2021
What a college football season it has been. This college football season has been filled with upsets. We have seen Texas A&M over Alabama, Iowa falling to Purdue, Illinois over Penn State and many, many more. There is always a marquee upset each week in college football, which means there is money to be made betting the underdogs.
As many college bettors know, CFB is one of the few sports that is said to be exploitable as there is an “edge” to be had by bettors. That means for the most part we as bettors can find those edges in upsets, and spreads that are far too great.
Let’s take a look at the latest odds for the bowl games in college football, the best upset picks, a look at the biggest underdogs, and more at various legal sportsbooks offering early action on college football.
Upset Picks for Bowl Games in College Football
Bowl season is underway, as the regular season over in college football. With that said, there are still plenty of chances for upsets with many marquee matchups.
Here is a look at our best upset picks for the bowl games in college football. While these are not likely to hit in terms of probability, there is some value to consider given the prices and that is what sports betting is all about.
- Nevada +135 vs. Western Michigan at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- UCLA +100 vs. NC State at BetMGM Sportsbook.
- Clemson +105 vs. Iowa State at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Michigan +260 vs. Georgia at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Ole Miss +100 vs. Baylor at BetMGM Sportsbook.
Completed Bowl Game Upset Picks
- Western Kentucky +130 vs. App State at DraftKings Sportsbook (Win)
- Kent State +130 vs. Wyoming at PointsBet Sportsbook (Loss)
College Football Bowl Game Odds
Bowl season in college football season starts this week, which means CFB bettors are scavenging the lines to find the best bets, picks, and value at various legal sportsbooks in an exploitable sport. Here is a look at each game that has betting odds available, and at which sportsbooks you can find those prices.
CFB Bowl Game Betting Splits
Each week, a look at the betting splits from DraftKings Sportsbook for the most-wagered on games will be posted. Below, you will see how bettors are wagering on the spread, total, and moneyline in terms of handle and total bets. Be sure to keep an eye on our college football public betting page, showing where the public is wagering.
Who are the biggest underdogs in the college football bowl games?
For the bowl games of college football, there are a number of teams that are very large underdogs on the betting lines, which means there is likely some value available. Here is a list of the teams that are the biggest underdogs, and how many points they are getting against the spread. Let’s take a look at the biggest dogs for all the bowl games.
- Cincinnati +13.5 vs. Alabama.
- Texas Tech +9.5 vs. Mississippi State.
- South Carolina +9 vs. North Carolina.
- Central Michigan +8 vs. Boise State.
- Michigan +7.5 vs. Georgia.
- Utah +6.5 vs. Ohio State.
Looking for more underdogs in college football? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook for a full selection of games and odds.
More College Football Betting Info
Looking for more college football betting info? Here are some other betting markets to follow.
Want more upset picks? Here are our weekly NFL upset selections.
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022