Did you see the DraftKings commercial during the second quarter of Super Bowl 55? Want to grab your share of $55M and up to a $25,000 instant prize? Here’s how to take advantage of the FREE contest at DraftKings Sportsbook.
DraftKings is giving away $55M of prizes during the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl, and basically everyone is eligible. As long as you are able to play free contests, you can win. All you have to do is sign up, make a few predictions, and enjoy the fourth quarter. In addition, you will receive an instant prize worth up to $25,000. Here are the details.
Make Your 4Q Predictions to Grab a Share of $55M in Prizes
At DraftKings Sportsbook, they are offering the free promotion of all free promotions. All you have to do is sign up for a DraftKings Sportsbook account for FREE, and enter the contest. There are a few steps to enter, but it is quite simple.
- Sign up at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Enter the Fourth Quarter Prediction Challenge.
- Make your predictions.
- Claim your FREE instant prize.
- Enjoy the rest of the Super Bowl.
The pool consists of ten questions that users must enter by the start of the fourth quarter. The results are for the 4th quarter alone, so if the game goes into overtime, OT results are not included. Here are the ten questions to answer:
- Which team will score more points in the 4th quarter? Chiefs, tie, Bucs
- Total points in the 4th quarter? 0-7, 8-15, 16-23, 24+
- Will the 4th quarter two-minute warning happen at the two-minute mark? Yes, No
- Will there be a successful two-point conversion in the 4th quarter? Yes, No
- What will be the last play of the 4th quarter? Kick or Punt, Run or Kneel, Pass, Any other outcome
- What will the longest rushing play of the 4th quarter be? 0-5 yards, 6-10 yards, 11-15 yards, 16-20 yards, 21-25 yards, 26+ yards
- Which player will score the first rushing or receiving touchdown of the 4th quarter? Tyreek Hill, Travis Kelce, Mike Evans, Leonard Fournette, Any other player/outcome
- How much time will be on the clock when the ball is snapped for the first kneel down of the 4th quarter? 1 minute or more, 0:59-0:45 seconds, 0:44-0:20 seconds, 19 seconds or less, No kneel down
- What will be the longest attempted field goal in the 4th quarter? 17-33 yards, 34-50 yards, 51+ yards, No field goals kicked
- Will there be a 20+ yard touchdown in the 4th quarter? Yes, No
Get started for FREE by clicking here and finding the “promos” section of DraftKings Sportsbook.
Play in the FREE DraftKings $55 MILLION Super Bowl Prediction Challenge. Download the app 📱 and…
🏈 Enter for FREE
🎟️ Get an instant prize up to $25K
💰 Compete for $1 MILLION top prize.
— DraftKings (@DraftKings) February 4, 2021
Everyone gets a Free INSTANT Prize
While most sportsbooks are focused on the pre-game wagers and promotions, DraftKings Sportsbook is providing an additional promotion with this in-game contest. Not only will you have a chance to win your share of $55M, but you get an instant prize just for joining the contest. Just sign up, enter the contest, and you will receive an instant prize. Here are the free prizes that are available:
- $3 DK Dollars
- $10 DK Dollars
- $100 DK Dollars
- $500 DK Dollars
- $1,000 Cash
- $10,000 Cash
- $25,000 Cash
Remember, this is allowed for just one entry per user account. You could win up to $25,000 in cash even before the contest starts in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl.
How to Enter the DraftKings Fourth-Quarter Prediction Challenge
Entering this promotion at DraftKings Sportsbook is quite simple, and is just a few short steps. Here’s how to take advantage to win your share of a $55M prize pool.
- Sign up at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Go to “Promos” in the DK Sportsbook lobby.
- Find the Fourth Quarter Challenge, and enter it for free!
- Make your picks for what will happen in the 4th quarter. There are only 10 questions to make picks.
- Get your instant prize to boost your DK Sportsbook bankroll.
That’s it! After those steps, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the fourth quarter of what promises to be a great Super Bowl.
- The Worst NFL Mock Draft Ever? Colin Cowherd Has Some Questionable Picks - February 26, 2021
- 2021 March Madness Odds Movement: Baylor Favored to Win NCAA Tournament - February 26, 2021
- Russell Wilson Trade Rumors: Jets, Raiders, Dolphins Interested - February 25, 2021