Last Updated on November 2, 2020
While legal sports betting does not include wagering real money on politics and the outcome of elections, DraftKings Sportsbook realizes that it is a popular topic of discussion and certainly is taking advantage of the publicity by offering a free contest. The free contest is certainly able to be offered, and you can win your share of $100,000.
With the election taking place in early November, you must have your answers in by 5 PM on November 3. Let’s take a look at how to enter this contest, what you can win, who can play and more. The election is just a few weeks away, so be sure to enter!
DraftKings Free $100K Election Contest
Even though we cannot wager on the election, we can still win money based on that market in the US thanks to DraftKings Sportsbook. To take advantage of DraftKings Sportsbook’s FREE $100K pool election contest, you must take a few short steps. Let’s take a look at how to enter, and what steps have to be taken to win your share of $100,000 in DraftKings Sportsbook’s pools contest.
How does it work?
First things first, you need to click here in order to register for the contest. Then, here are the steps to enter:
- Sign up for the pools contest.
- Answer a series of 12 questions.
- Pick your answers by 5 PM EST on 11/3 (night before the Election).
- Results are determined by the AP’s results as of the submission times.
- All winnings will be distributed by 11AM EST on 11/3.
- Maximum one (1) entry per person.
- Picks can be changed up until 11/3 at 5 PM EST.
The 12 questions will likely ask questions focused around which candidates will win which states, how many states, and more.
Win money picking the 2020 Election at DraftKings Sportsbook
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) November 2, 2020
With a FREE to win contest, there is a chance to boost your bankroll in early November based on your election predictions. Here is how the prize pools are dispersed for the DraftKings Sportsbook election pools contest:
- $100,000 in Total Prizes
- $5,000 to First Place
- $1,000 to Second and Third Place
- 29,775 places will “cash” and earn at least $1.
- There are unlimited entries permitted in total, but each user can only enter once.
It is free money to the winners, so be sure to enter before 11/3 for your chance at an easy bankroll booster.
Updated 2020 Presidential Election Odds
|Presidential Candidate||Odds To Win 2024 Election|
Entering November, Joe Biden’s election odds had climbed to -200, they since dipped a bit. For those keeping track, that is 2:1 to win the 2020 Presidential Election. Current President Donald Trump is +163 to win the election after his odds have fallen throughout the summer and fall amidst the coronavirus pandemic and other factors. Without a doubt though, the 2020 election will be one to follow given the outcome of the 2016 election where the odds, polls, and more were incorrect after having Hillary Clinton as a heavy favorite. We have tracked the odds all year long, so be sure to check out the 2020 Election odds page for more information.
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022