Last Updated on July 25, 2020
The big news hit recently that DraftKings Sportsbook will be co-branded with Casino Queen in Illinois. This also means that the imminent launch of their mobile sports betting app will be called DraftKings at Casino Queen Sportsbook.
The co-branded requirements are part of the Illinois online sports betting regulations. The exact timeline for the launch has not been released, by most insiders believe it is sometime next week.
Free $100 Bet DraftKings at Casino Queen Sportsbook
The DraftKings at Casino Queen Sportsbook is offering all new players a $100 free, WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED.
If you are in Illinois and sign up for DraftKings’ sports betting app ahead of their official launch, which is expected very soon, you will be eligible to receive $100 to bet with for your first official wager. This $100 free bet is in addition to DraftKings Sportsbook’s $500 risk-free bet offer for new users and a $500 deposit match.
Simply follow the steps below and you will be ready to bet when DraftKings mobile sportsbook app launches in Illinois.
1. Illinois users can register an account ahead of DraftKings’ launch date
2. Upon registration, Illinois users will be awarded a $100 free bet
3. When DraftKings launches in Illinois, users will then be able to use that free bet
4. CLICK HERE to register and lock in your free $100 bet
🚨 ILLINOIS SPORTS BETTORS
1. IL users can register an account ahead of DraftKings’ launch date
2. Upon registration, IL users will be awarded a $100 free bet
3. When DraftKings launches in IL, users will then be able to use that free bet
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) July 24, 2020
Are Pre-Launch Free Bets Normal?
DraftKings sportsbook is currently operating in 7 states. We have never seen this kind of pre-launch offer before. I would suspect that states like PA and NJ did not allow a free bet to be offered before the app was approved. With Illinois online sports betting market moving so quickly, it is not a surprise to see the regulators take a more liberal view of the launch.
DraftKings Sportsbook, which is officially called “DraftKings at Casino Queen Sportsbook”, is now active in the Illinois sports betting market. It’s just not accepting live bets until their official launch.
BetRivers Illinois has had a monopoly on the market for the better part of a month. DraftKings is certainly using this pre-launch special as a way to gain a share of voice in the market. Sports bettors would have registered anyway, but the $100 free bet is quite the carrot to offer.
ILLINOIS SPORTS BETTING APPS
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022