Last Updated on July 6, 2021
The NBA Finals are set with the Milwaukee Bucks and the Phoenix Suns vying for the championship, and legal sportsbooks have already created promotions to allow for users to boost their bankrolls on one of the bigger events of the calendar year. At DraftKings, all you have to do is bet $1 and you can win $150 in free bets. While it sounds too good to be true, it is not.
Let’s take a look at how to turn $1 into $150 during the NBA Finals at DraftKings Sportsbook, all it takes is betting on either the Bucks or the Suns and you can get +15000 odds.
NBA Finals – Bet $1, Win $150 at DraftKings Sportsbook
How does turning $1 into $150 sound? All you have to do is bet on either the Suns or the Bucks to win any of the NBA Finals games throughout the duration of the series. If your team wins, your $1 wager will be turned into $150 in free bets at DraftKings Sportsbook. Here is how to take advantage of the latest promotion for the NBA Finals.
- Sign up at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Deposit to fund your account (at least $5).
- Promotion is for first-time depositors only.
- Go to the NBA sport section, and wager on an NBA Finals game.
- Wager at least $1 on any team to win for any game in the NBA Finals.
- If your team wins, you will be given $150 in DK dollars in addition to your winnings.
This promotion is very easy to attain, and it is for first-time depositors only. Winnings are paid in DK Dollars which require a play-through in order to withdraw the winnings. This promo does not include free bets, parlays, cash-out bets, voided bets, other boosts, etc.
In order to be eligible for this promotion you must be located in one of the following states: CO, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, VA, or WV.
Suns vs. Bucks Odds – NBA Finals 2021
NBA Finals Series Odds
- Milwaukee Bucks (+150)
- Phoenix Suns (-182)
Game 1 of the NBA Finals Opening Odds
|Milwaukee Bucks||+5.5||o217.5 (-111)||+190|
|Phoenix Suns||-5.5||u217.5 (-109)||-238|
As you can see, the Phoenix Suns are favorites to win the NBA Finals. With Phoenix well-rested and having a healthy Devin Booker and Chris Paul, they are the much more talented roster as the Bucks have a recovering Giannis Antetokounmpo along with some players that have played a lot of minutes during the playoffs. The Suns are certainly well-positioned to win the NBA Finals, but the Bucks are quite battle-tested after defeating the Nets, and if Antetokounmpo can come back and contribute, they will be a force to be reckoned with.
Our NBA Finals Picks
- Bucks to win NBA Finals (+150)
- Suns -5.5 to win Game 1
- Total under 217.5 in Game 1
Bet on the NBA Finals at DraftKings
When it comes to betting on the NBA Finals, the odds boost isn’t the only market to take advantage of at DraftKings Sportsbook. Here is a look at the various betting markets available for the NBA Finals, on a game-by-game basis along with futures-style wagering in the short term.
- To Win NBA Finals (Series Odds)
- To Win NBA Finals MVP
- In-game betting
- and more
In addition, DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a free-to-play contest where you can pick winners of each NBA Finals game and win your share of $5,000. Keep an eye on the pools section of DraftKings Sportsbook for more information.
- Barstool Sports NFL Picks and Locks for the Divisional Playoff Round - January 21, 2022
- Best Barstool Sportsbook Promo Codes Include Risk-Free Bets, Overs Club & More - January 21, 2022
- NFL Divisional Round Schedule, Playoff Bracket & Odds 2022 - January 18, 2022