There is no such thing as free money in this life…or is there? At DraftKings Sportsbook for the Super Bowl, this is as close as it gets to free money. For new users at DraftKings Sportsbook, if you wager on either team to score just one touchdown in Super Bowl 55, you can turn $50 into $100. That’s it.
Does it seem too good to be true? It’s not, this is the latest Super Bowl promotion from DraftKings Sportsbook, so be sure to use it to take advantage and grow your bankroll. Let’s take a look at how to take advantage and grow your bankroll from $50 to $100 quickly during the Super Bowl.
Turn $50 into $100 if a Touchdown is Scored in the Super Bowl
This is as straightforward as they come, which is great news for you. If you are a new user at DraftKings Sportsbook, you can quickly turn $50 into $100 as soon as there is a touchdown scored in Super Bowl 55. Here are the details for the promotion.
- Bet a Maximum of $50 at +100 odds.
- This bet cashes when one (1) touchdown is scored in the Big Game.
- New users only.
- Must place your wager before kickoff (Sunday, February 7 at 6:30 PM EST).
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be located in a state that permits DraftKings Sportsbook.
The "Big Game" is set and DraftKings Sportsbook has a "no brainer" offer for all new players.
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) January 26, 2021
How to Double Your Money at DK Sportsbook
- Register at DraftKings Sportsbook, a very easy process. Get started here.
- Deposit of at least $5 into your DraftKings account using any of the funding methods.
- Find the single-use odds boost (+100) to use for either team to score a touchdown in the Super Bowl.
- Activate the boost by going to your bet slip just before placing your bet, as the boosted price will then be used.
- Submit your bet.
- Once a touchdown is scored in the Super Bowl, you will receive your winnings within 24 hours.
With the two teams being among the best offenses in the NFL, there is almost no worries of a sweat on if there will be at least one touchdown scored. With the betting total being over 56 points, there will be at least on TD scored. Take advantage of this bankroll booster! Check out these highlights from the first time these two teams matched up, with plenty of touchdowns scored.
Super Bowl 55 Odds at DraftKings Sportsbook
In addition to this bankroll-boosting promotion, there are plenty of other odds and markets to wager on for Super Bowl 55. The opening odds for Super Bowl LV have been posted at various sportsbooks, including DraftKings. Here is a look at the opening odds.
|KC Chiefs||-3.5 (+100)||-165||o56.5 (-109)|
|TB Buccaneers||3.5 (-121)||148||u56.5 (-112)|
In addition to wagering on the spread, moneyline, and totals you can also wager on a variety of different player props, game props, special bets and more for the last game of the NFL season. Here are some examples:
- Super Bowl MVP
- Player Props
- Trick Play Props
- Coin Toss
- Team Totals
- First Touchdown
- and more
Other Super Bowl 55 Content
- Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl Betting Picks
- Sneak Peek at Super Bowl 55 Commercials
- Who the Public is Betting on at FanDuel Sportsbook
- Most Popular Super Bowl Prop Bets from William Hill
- Super Bowl MVP Odds
- The Super Bowl Props Guide
- Bet on the National Anthem Odds
- Wager on the color Gatorade in Super Bowl Celebration
- Super Bowl Touchdown Props
- BetMGM Has Coin Toss Props
- Super Bowl Betting History
- Colin Cowherd’s Super Bowl Pick?
- Colin Cowherd Blazing Five NFL Picks – Week 3 2021 - September 24, 2021
- Scott Van Pelt Picks This Week – College Football Week 4 - September 24, 2021
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Again? - September 21, 2021