With the 2020 election approaching, DraftKings Sportsbook is offering bettors the chance at winning $100,000 in a Presidential Election Pool. What is a $100,000 Presidential Election Pool you ask? Well, it’s simple enough in theory, but claiming the top prize will be anything but easy.
How To Play
- First things first, pick between Donald Trump and Joe Biden to win the election.
- Following that choice, choose either Trump or Biden to win the popular vote. We know from 2016 that it’s possible for one candidate to win the electoral college, and thus the presidency, but still lose the popular vote.
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
538.com’s Recent 2020 Election Polls
So far, Biden is leading in the polls of eight of the 11 states in the pool. Indiana and West Virginia aren’t listed due to a lack of data, while Trump and Biden are stuck in a deadlock in Iowa. The former Vice President is leading by significant margins in Colorado (17.1%), Michigan (9.7%), New Jersey (21.8%), Pennsylvania (8.1%), and Wisconsin (8.1%).
Still, there’s plenty of time between now and Nov. 3 for things to change. Luckily for bettors, there’s no need to place an entry into the DraftKings $100,000 Presidential Election Pool until just prior to the election.
- Best Bills – Titans MNF Betting Promo: Get $100 at FanDuel if Josh Allen Throws For 1+ Yard - October 14, 2021
- Probably The Best FanDuel Promo This Week: Bet $5, Win $150 on Cowboys-Eagles MNF Clash - September 27, 2021
- FanDuel Sportsbook Tennessee Promo: Bet $5, Win $150 on Colts or Titans Moneyline - September 22, 2021