Last Updated on July 17, 2021
Legal sports betting continues to expand, and this time it is Wyoming. DraftKings Sportsbook is set to launch in the state of Wyoming, where legal mobile sports betting has been legalized and is set to provide a sports betting platform for all bettors in the state. DraftKings bettors in the state will be able to claim a $100 FREE bet right away.
Let’s take a a look at how you can sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook in Wyoming, when DraftKings Wyoming is set to launch, and more.
DraftKings Wyoming Free Bonus
With DraftKings Sportsbook set to launch in Wyoming, you can get a $100 free bet when signing up before launch thanks to this offer. Here is how to take advantage.
- Sign up here at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Must be located in the State of Wyoming.
- Complete the registration process.
- Opt in after signing up.
- You will then be awarded a $100 free bet when DraftKings Wyoming launches.
- Free bet must be used within seven (7) days of launch.
Some additional terms include that the free bet is not included in any returns or winnings, is not redeemable for cash, and only one free wager is available per player. This promotion is available in the state of Wyoming, and ends when DraftKings Wyoming is live.
There is also a series of free contests called DraftKings Pools, which allows all users to play for free for thousands of dollars in prizes until DraftKings launches in Wyoming.
🗣 HEY WYOMING!
— DraftKings Sportsbook (@DKSportsbook) July 9, 2021
When Does DraftKings Wyoming App Go Live?
Wyoming governor Mark Gordon signed HB133 into law in April 2021, which puts DraftKings Wyoming in a 6-12 month timeline of launching legal sports betting. The hope is that DraftKings will be able to take real money wagers during the 2021 NFL season. Here is a timeline to the process of legal sports betting in Wyoming.
- July 2021 – DraftKings announces they are taking pre-launch signups in Wyoming.
- April 2021 – Governor Mark Gordon signs HB133, legalizing sports betting in Wyoming.
- March 2021 – HB133 fails, but is brought back up later in the month.
- 2020 – HB225 fails, which would have legalized sports betting in the state at a 16% tax rate.
Wyoming only offers online sportsbooks, as there will be no retail casinos offering sports betting. This gives DraftKings and other apps a chance to capture a massive market share.
Wyoming Online Sports Betting Apps
Sports betting is now officially legal in the state of Wyoming, which means that DraftKings bettors will be able to wager on their favorite teams, sports, and more soon. In addition to DraftKings Sportsbook, expect many other legal sports betting platforms to be available in the state. Here are a few betting apps that can be expected to launch in Wyoming in 2021 or 2022.
According to Wyoming law, there has to be at least five operators in the state. Operators have to pay $100,000 up front to enter the state, $50,000 each year, then there is a 10% tax. That is much lower than many other states in the US. Normal laws apply, such as no betting on amateur events, you must be located in the state, and you must be 21 years of age or older.
- Colin Cowherd Blazing Five NFL Picks – Divisional Playoff Round 2022 - January 21, 2022
- Scott Van Pelt Picks This Week – NFL Divisional Playoff Round - January 21, 2022
- FanDuel NY: “Spread the Love” Promo for Knicks vs. Pelicans is a Guaranteed Winner - January 20, 2022