Last Updated on October 22, 2021
College football season is here, and Week 1 is set to begin with one of the games of year in Clemson vs. Georgia. At FanDuel Sportsbook, there is a terrific promotion for college bettors that gives them an odds boost of 30/1 on either team. This means you can bet $5 and win $150 if either Clemson or Georgia wins, whoever bettors wager on. This is a terrific way to boost your bankroll for the rest of the college football season.
Let’s take a look at the details for this promotional offer, how to take advantage, and a look at the most recent odds for Clemson and Georgia for Week 1 in college football.
Turn $5 into $150 at FanDuel Sportsbook
How often do you get to wager on one of the best teams in college football to win at +3000? It does not happen, which makes this an incredible boost from FanDuel Sportsbook. New users can sign up at FanDuel Sportsbook, deposit, then wager on either Georgia or Clemson to win on Saturday. Instead of getting their current odds (-104 or -118, respectively), you will get an odds boost of +3000. This means you can wager $5 and turn that into $150 if your team wins.
Let’s take a look at how to take advantage of this promotion, a step-by-step guide on how to turn your $5 into $150, and a look at the full odds for Clemson vs. Georgia in Week 1.
How to take advantage of Clemson vs. Georgia odds boost?
Want to turn $5 into $150 when betting on Georgia or Clemson this weekend? Of course you do, 30/1 odds boosts don’t grow on trees so be sure to take advantage. Here is a look at a step-by-step process on how to get this offer, and turn your $5 wager into $150 with a +3000 odds boost.
- Sign up at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Deposit to fund your FanDuel Sportsbook account.
- Find the Clemson vs. Georgia betting market.
- Place your first real-money wager on either Clemson or Georgia to win the game (moneyline).
- Your odds boost will be fulfilled within 72 hours of the game ending, and all winning bets will be granted as well.
- Max bet $5.
- One (1) bet per person.
This promotion is for new users at FanDuel Sportsbook, and is available in the following states: Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Tennessee, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey, with Virginia as well. If you are in IL, VA, or NJ you will not be able to wager on in-state teams. This promotion is available until the game kicks off on Saturday 9/4 at 7:30 PM.
Clemson vs. Georgia Week 1 Odds
This makes a +3000 odds boost even more valuable as -118 or -104 will become +3000 with a winning wager with this generous promotion.
|Clemson Tigers||-3.5||o51.5 (-104)||-118|
|Georgia Bulldogs||+3.5||u51.5 (-118)||-104|
Bet on college football at FanDuel Sportsbook
- Week 1 Upset Picks
- CFB Public Betting Picks and Consensus
- College Football Win Totals
- National Championship Odds
- Heisman Trophy Odds
In addition, we broke down two of the marquee matchups for Week 1, here.
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022