FanDuel Sportsbook is back with another sweet offer, this time for the upcoming Super Bowl 55 matchup between the Chiefs and Buccaneers.
If you register as a new user, you will be able to grab crazy 55-1 odds on either the Chiefs or Buccaneers to win the “big game.”
It’s a great offer for what should be a great matchup, and you need to jump on it prior to kickoff (Sunday, Feb. 7, 6:30 p.m. ET).
Go to FanDuel Sportsbook and grab these insane 55-1 Super Bowl odds by clicking here.
FanDuel 55-1 Super Bowl Promo Details
The offer is as simple as it sounds. Just register with FanDuel Sportsbook, and from there, you can grab 55-1 odds on either the Chiefs or Buccaneers.
These are crazy Super Bowl odds on either team to win, but that’s the type of promotional deals that FanDuel Sportsbook proudly offers to its new users. This is expected to be a great game between two highly talented ballclubs, and FanDuel is providing those who sign up the opportunity to make the experience that much more worthwhile.
This deal is only available for new users. Thus, if you’ve already registered with FanDuel Sportsbook, you will not be able to participate.
Qualifying bets will be the first bet made after registering and can only be a single bet carrying a maximum wager of $5 (max winnings of $275).
Users need to be at least 21 years of age and located in applicable states where online sports betting is legal, like Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Colorado, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee, Iowa, Virginia, and Michigan.
Access The FanDuel 55-1 Promo On Your App
You must follow these steps in order to participate in this fantastic opportunity.
- Register with FanDuel Sportsbook, a very simple process to complete. Get started by clicking here.
- Make an initial deposit of at least $10 into your sportsbook account using any of the available methods.
- If you registered via desktop or mobile web browser, you will be instructed to download the FanDuel Sportsbook app onto your mobile device.
- The new 55-1 odds will be where the original moneyline odds were. They will also be the top market you see after signing into the app.
- Choose either the Buccaneers or Chiefs to win at 55-1 odds with a maximum wager of $5, and confirm/verify your bet.
- Sit back, relax, enjoy the game, eat some wings, and if the bet hits, you’ll receive your winnings in the form of free bets within 24 hours of Super Bowl 55’s conclusion.
You must download the FanDuel Sportsbook app onto your mobile device in order to take advantage of the 55-1 odds. The offer is exclusively in-app.
Super Bowl 55 Odds at FanDuel Sportsbook
Needless to say, this is one of the better deals you’ll find for the Super Bowl. The opportunity to earn up to $275 in free bets off a max-$5 bet and then use those free bets to wager on additional sporting events thereafter? It doesn’t get much better than this folks.
Bet $5 → Win $275 🤑
New users can sign up now and get exclusive 55-1 odds on the Buccaneers or the Chiefs to win it all 🏆
— FanDuel Sportsbook (@FDSportsbook) February 7, 2021
At the moment, the Chiefs are favored on the money line at -174, while the Bucs are +146. This means a $5 bet would originally earn you profits of $2.87 on the Chiefs and $7.30 on Tampa. However, with these 55-1 odds, you could be earning up to $275 in free bets instead — a sensational deal.
FanDuel Sportsbook will also be providing users the chance to bet on additional markets, such as the spread, total, game props, player props, team props, and more (such as the coin toss).
The Chiefs are currently 3.0-point favorites and the total is set to over-under 56.5.
Need I say more? FanDuel Sportsbook really came through this time around, and you must take advantage of the deal prior to next Sunday’s kickoff.
Register with FanDuel Sportsbook and grab these insane 55-1 odds by clicking here.
- Mets’ Pete Alonso, Angels’ Mike Trout Favorites to Lead MLB in HRs at DraftKings - February 18, 2021
- FanDuel Michigan “Spread the Love” with Michigan vs. Wisconsin Sunday 2/14 - February 12, 2021
- FanDuel 55-1 Super Bowl Odds On Either Chiefs or Bucs – Your Choice! - February 7, 2021