Last Updated on January 20, 2021
The NFC Championship takes place this weekend, and FOX Bet Sportsbook has a very generous offer for new players that is a near-lock to hit!
If you wager on either the Packers or the Bucs to score one point or more this weekend, you can get +500 odds at FOX Bet Sportsbook. This is 5x your money, simply if one of the better offenses in the NFL scores just one time. Let’s take a look at how to qualify for this promotion, how to take advantage of it, and a quick betting preview of this weekend’s NFC Championship.
Turn $20 into $100 if the Packers or Bucs Score at FOX Bet
It is rare for sports bettors to have a chance to turn $20 into $100 quite easily, but this is one of those rare occasions in the NFC Championship. If you have not signed up at FOX Bet Sportsbook, you simply just sign up, wager up to $20 on the Bucs or Packers to score at least once, and as soon as a point is scored by that team you win your bet. This will give new players a bankroll boost up to $100. Here are some of the rules for the promotion.
- Only available for new FOX Bet users.
- Maximum wager of $20
- No opt-in required
- You must be located in a state that offers FOX Bet and are eligible to wager at 21 years of age or older.
- Sign up at FOX Bet Sportsbook
NFC Championship +500 Promo: How to Take Advantage at FOX Bet
To take advantage of this offer from FOX Bet Sportsbook, there are a few easy steps to take. Here is how to get in on this offer, step-by-step:
- Sign up at FOX Bet Sportsbook, here.
- Deposit at least $10 into your account.
- At the top of the FOX Bet app or screen, you will be able to find the promo offer.
- Bet up to $20 on either the Bucs or Packers to score at least one point.
- When the bet hits, allow up to 24 hours before your bet is settled. You will get 5x up to $100 in free bets.
TB Bucs vs. Packers Odds at FOX Bet
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+3.5 (-118)||+150||o51.5 (-110)|
|Green Bay Packers||-3.5 (+100)||-175||u51.5 (-110)|
At FOX Bet, the Packers are 3.5-point home favorites over the visiting Buccaneers. It will be the battle of two surefire NFL Hall-of-Famers in Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady. Those two quarterbacks alone will make over 51.5 an attractive bet, but the Buccaneers’ defense is no joke and Green Bay played well on the defensive side of the ball last week.
From a promotional standpoint, both teams have scored a point in every single game this season and if you combine all the times both quarterbacks have been shut out in their NFL careers, you get a total of just four games. Tom Brady has played 344 games, and Aaron Rodgers has played 217 games. So there is hypothetically a 4/561 chance that one team is shut out, and exponentially lower for both. This will almost certainly be a no-sweat wager for those betting at FOX Bet Sportsbook. In addition to this promotion, you can also wager on the NFC Championship in the following ways:
- Player Props
- Build A Prop
- Custom Bets
- Team Totals
- Game Props
- Touchdown Wagers
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022