The 2021 College Football Playoff is here and FanDuel Sportsbook is offering an insane odds boost to new users on either game. Whether you want to bet on the Rose Bowl or the Sugar Bowl, FanDuel Sportsbook has the best odds to win big.
Alabama is a massive favorite over Notre Dame in the Rose Bowl while Clemson is a slight favorite over Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl. Although the oddsmakers tend to believe that Bama and Clemson will meet in the National Championship, anything can happen this time of year.
Grab 25/1 odds on ANY College Football Playoff team’s moneyline with FanDuel Sportsbook by clicking right HERE.
Getting Started With FanDuel Sportsbook
This offer is only available to new users. Let’s break down the sign-up process into quick and easy steps so you can take advantage of these enhanced odds with FanDuel Sportsbook:
- Sign up with FanDuel Sportsbook by clicking here.
- You will need to input some basic information like your name, email address, physical address, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Deposit funds into your account so you can start playing.
- There are a variety of safe and secure methods for depositing funds like PayPal, bank transfers, credit/debit cards, and more.
- We recommend putting in at least $5 so you can take full advantage of this offer. Most players put in more, but that’s up to the individual user.
- Download the FanDuel Sportsbook app.
- This promo is only available via the app.
- Android users can download the app directly from the FanDuel Sportsbook website.
- iOS users can download directly from the Apple App Store.
FanDuel Sportsbook’s 25/1 CFP Odds
This offer is very simple. Pick a team playing in the College Football Playoff and boost their moneyline odds to +2500. This promo has a maximum bet of $5, which would net winners a profit of $125. These are the best odds that you will find anywhere.
Remember, this offer is only available via the FanDuel Sportsbook app. New users can sign up on the website, but make sure you are placing your first bet via the app.
Users in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Colorado, Indiana, Illinois, and Tennessee can get in on the action. All players must be 21 years or older. There is a limit of one offer per player.
College Football Playoff Odds
Here are the current moneyline odds on the College Football Playoff semifinals via FanDuel Sportsbook:
Notre Dame +820
Ohio State +245
Let’s be clear, boosting any of these teams to +2500 will give bettors insane value at very low risk. A $5 bet on any team would net a profit of $125. You won’t get these kinds of odds anywhere else.
For reference, existing users would need to bet $2,000 on Alabama to beat Notre Dame to grab that same return. The other three teams are not quite as drastic a difference, but it is still big-time value no matter what team you pick.
Grab 25/1 odds on any College Football Playoff team’s moneyline with FanDuel Sportsbook by clicking right HERE.
- DraftKings “Hammer The Over” on Pistons-Wizards in Michigan & Virginia - April 14, 2021
- DraftKings Has 100-1 Odds on a 3-Pointer in any NBA Game Until April 18th - April 8, 2021
- Baylor vs. Gonzaga National Championship Betting Trends - April 5, 2021