Last Updated on April 21, 2020
Do you miss sports? We do. Sports betting has certainly been a big part of what many sports fans miss since the coronavirus has suspended nearly all professional and college sports leagues. Luckily, FanDuel Sportsbook is here to provide a likely stimulus package of their own with the latest promotion. With the NFL Draft starting on Thursday night, FanDuel Sportsbook is offering +200 odds on Joe Burrow being selected number one overall. Let’s take a look at the promo.
FREE Money at FanDuel Sportsbook?!
Bet $25 🤝 Win $50
Sign up today and place your first wager on Joe Burrow to be the #1 pick in the NFL Draft ✍️
If he's drafted first overall, you'll get paid out at +200 odds 💰
*New users only. Max bet $25*
— FanDuel Sportsbook (@FDSportsbook) April 20, 2020
As FanDuel Sportsbook detailed on twitter, new users can bet $25 to win $50 if Joe Burrow is the number one overall pick. Here is how the promotion works:
- Sign up at FanDuel Sportsbook HERE.
- Deposit on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Place your FIRST wager on Joe Burrow to be the number one overall pick.
- If Burrow is drafted first overall in the NFL Draft, you will win at +200 odds! (Max bet is $25)
Will Joe Burrow Be Drafted Number One Overall?
Joe Burrow is Favored To Go #1 in the #NFLDraft & Loved By Bettors….What about Chase Young?
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) February 6, 2020
Joe Burrow is all but a lock to be drafted number one overall. His normal odds on FanDuel Sportsbook are a whopping -100000 to be the first overall selection in the NFL Draft. Normally, that would be $10,000 to be wagered just to win $10. But with this promotion, you can easily win $50 assuming Burrow does get drafted number one overall. Of course, nothing is guaranteed…but bettors are getting a -100000 bet for +200 in this promotion if you are a first-time user. While there is a chance the Cincinnati Bengals trade out of the first overall pick, there is a very, very small chance the selection is anyone but Joe Burrow. The rest of the top 10 odds in the NFL Draft are far more interesting, so use those winnings and grow your bankroll.
Bet on the NFL Draft
At @DKSportsbook you can wager on which players will be drafted in the top 10.
Do you see any of these three WRs being picked in the top 10?
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) April 20, 2020
Joe Burrow being the first overall pick is just a bankroll booster on FanDuel Sportsbook, but there are plenty of ways to win at FanDuel Sportsbook while betting on the NFL Draft. As mentioned above, there are three top-tier receivers that could go in the top 10 on the draft. Will Lamb, Jeudy, or Ruggs get drafted there? You can bet on it.
In addition, bettors can wager on where Tua Tagovailoa gets drafted, which round Jalen Hurts will be selected, and more. Take a look at some examples of the types of bets you can place on the NFL Draft at FanDuel Sportsbook:
- Total QBs Drafted in Round 1
- Total WRs Drafted in Round 1
- Total RBs Drafted in Round 1
- Total Offensive Linemen Drafted in Round 1
- Team to Draft Chase Young
- Team to Draft Justin Herbert
- Team to Draft Jerry Jeudy
- Parlay the Exact Top Three Picks
- How Many Alabama Players Will be Drafted in the First Round
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022