Last Updated on April 24, 2020

With the second and third rounds of the NFL Draft set to kick off later this evening, DraftKings Sportsbook has released their most notable bets for the second day.

Let’s dive in…

Remaining QBs on the Board

Washington’s Jacob Eason, Oklahoma’s Jalen Hurts, and Georgia’s Jake Fromm are all projected to be drafted tonight according to the oddsmakers at DK Sportsbook. Eason’s projected draft position of O/U 49.5 has been a popular bet at DK, with 57% of the bets on the OVER (-110), as well as 69% of the money.

Hurts’ projected spot of 55.5 is currently seeing 59% of the bets, but just 49% of the handle. So by following the money, you may actually be able to secure better odds on the OVER (+110), despite the pick receiving 51% of the handle. You can see Hurts’ Draft Round Odds Movement over the last few weeks below.

Finally, Jake Fromm is where the betting public and sharps seem to disagree. The public believes Fromm is likely to go ahead of his projected spot of 55.5, with 55% of the wagers on the UNDER 68.5 (+115). However, DraftKings Sportsbook indicates that 58% of the money is actually on Fromm to go OVER 68.5 (-143). The odds may not be as favorable, but it appears to be a spot where the public and money don’t see eye to eye.

 

Who Will the Bengals in the 2nd Round?

Now that Joe Burrow is in the fold in Cincinnati, where will the Bengals go when the Second Round kicks off tonight?

Right now, the favorite on the board is Houston offensive tackle Josh Jones, who stands in at 6’7″, 310 pounds and can step in to protect their new franchise QB’s blind side. Ezra Cleveland, an offensive tackle out of Boise State is also another key possibility at 33.

For all the latest odds, information and stories relating to the NFL Draft, be sure to visit our NFL Draft Betting Guide.

TOP BETTING APPS

RISK FREE

$1,000 BONUS

NEW PLAYERS ONLY

STATES: PA, NJ, WV, IN, NH, IA

FREE

$500 BET

NEW PLAYERS ONLY

STATES: NJ,WV,IN,NV

Follow Ben
Ben joins the Action Rush team after spending the last few years as the Director of Media Operations and On-Air Analyst for Fantasy Sports Markets, a startup in the DFS and sports wagering industry. Before that, he was the Host of "Fantasy Football Sunday" on 610 Sports Radio (KCSP). He's been the Host & Executive Producer of "The Awful Announcing Podcast" since 2017 and is always in search of the perfect prop bet to pounce on.
Ben Heisler
Follow Ben