Last Updated on January 18, 2022
The second round of the NFL playoffs is the Divisional Round, and there are eight teams remaining on their quests to win Super Bowl 56. With the number one seeds getting the wild card round off, we will see the Tennessee Titans and Green Bay Packers in action for the first time in the 2022 NFL playoffs.
Let’s take a look at the latest odds, schedules, and playoff bracket for the NFL playoffs and the Divisional Round.
NFL Playoff Picture Outlook – Divisional Round
Here is a look at the potential schedule for the 2022 NFL playoffs divisional round, with matchups for both the AFC and NFC.
AFC Remaining Teams and Seeds
|2||Kansas City Chiefs|
NFC Remaining Teams and Seeds
|1||Green Bay Packers|
|2||Tampa Bay Buccaneers|
|4||Los Angeles Rams|
|6||San Francisco 49ers|
Latest 2022 NFL Playoffs Bracket
Here is what the second round matchups look like for this upcoming weekend in the NFL playoffs.
AFC Divisional Round Schedule
- Cincinnati Bengals at Tennessee Titans (1/22 at 4:30 PM)
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs (1/23 at 6:30 PM)
NFC Divisional Round Schedule
- San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers (1/22 at 8:15 PM)
- Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1/23 at 3:00 PM)
NFL Playoffs Odds 2022
Here are the latest odds from various sportsbooks for the NFL playoffs. Get the best prices for each game to maximize your return for each wager.[metabet_core_odds_board league=”nfl” site_id=”actionrush” hide_consensus=”yes” hide_location=”yes”]
- Best Barstool Sportsbook Promo Codes Include Risk-Free Bets, Overs Club & More - March 28, 2022
- 2022 Midterm Elections Odds – Which party will control the Senate? - March 23, 2022
- Barstool Sports NFL Picks and Locks for Super Bowl 56 - February 11, 2022