Last Updated on August 20, 2021
Did you know you can bet on the NFL preseason? If there is a game to be played in the National Football League, there will always be odds and betting lines surrounding it in the legal sports betting space. Week 2 of the NFL preseason is here, and the latest odds have been posted and updated at various platforms.
Let’s take a look at the latest odds for Week 2 of the NFL preseason, some notable games to watch, our betting picks, and more NFL betting information.
NFL Preseason Odds Week 2
Yes, you can bet on the NFL preseason. With only two games this year, there are not many reps in the preseason for players to get acclimated to their new teams. With that said, will starters play more often? Less often? Time will tell, but there is always an edge to be had in the preseason when following reports.
|New England Patriots (35)||-130||-1.5 (-115)||O 37 (-130)|
|Philadelphia Eagles (0)||+110||+1.5 (-105)||U 37 (+110)|
|Kansas City Chiefs||-135||-2.5 (-115)||O 41.5 (-110)|
|Arizona Cardinals||+115||+2.5 (-105)||U 41.5 (-110)|
|Cincinnati Bengals||+185||+4.5 (-105)||O 33 (+115)|
|Washington Football Team||-225||-4.5(-115)||U 33 (+115)|
|Buffalo Bills||+175||+4.5 (-110)||O 37 (-125)|
|Chicago Bears||-210||-4.5 (-110)||U 37 (+105)|
|New York Jets||-125||-1.5 (-105)||O 33.5 (-125)|
|Green Bay Packers||+105||+1.5 (-115)||U 33.5 (+105)|
|Baltimore Ravens||-180||-3 (-125)||O 34.5 (-125)|
|Carolina Panthers||+155||+3 (+105)||U 34.5 (+105)|
|Atlanta Falcons||+175||+3 (+125)||O 36.5 (-120)|
|Miami Dolphins||-210||-3 (-145)||U 36.5 (+100)|
|Detroit Lions||+220||+6 (+105)||O 36.5 (-135)|
|Pittsburgh Steelers||-275||-6 (-125)||U 36.5 (+115)|
|Tennessee Titans||+120||+3 (-120)||O 37 (+105)|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||-140||-3 (+100)||U 37 (-125)|
|Houston Texans||+170||+4 (-105)||O 37 (-120)|
|Dallas Cowboys||-200||-4 (-115)||U 37 (+100)|
|Indianapolis Colts||+125||+2.5 (+100)||O 37 (-120)|
|Minnesota Vikings||-145||-2.5 (-120)||U 37 (+100)|
|Las Vegas Raiders||-290||-7 (-105)||O 35 (-110)|
|Los Angeles Rams||+230||+7 (-115)||U 35 (-110)|
|Denver Broncos||-235||-6 (-110)||O 37 (-125)|
|Seattle Seahawks||+190||-6 (-110)||U 37 (+105)|
|New York Giants||+205||+6.5 (-115)||O 36 (+100)|
|Cleveland Browns||+110||-6.5 (-105)||U 36 (-120)|
|San Francisco 49ers||-210||-4 (-115)||O 34 (-110)|
|Los Angeles Chargers||+110||+4 (-105)||U 34 (-110)|
|Jacksonville Jaguars||+165||+4 (-110)||O 37.5 (-125)|
|New Orleans Saints||-195||-4 (-110)||U 37.5 (+105)|
Odds courtesy of DraftKings Sportsbook.
Live NFL Preseason Odds for Week 2
Here is a look at the preseason odds for each upcoming game, with odds from various sportsbooks to allow you to make the best decision and get the best price.
Notable Week 2 Odds
With a full slate of NFL preseason games, let’s take a look at some of the most notable matchups and some notes.
1. Las Vegas Raiders vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Largest spread for Week 2 of the preseason, with the Raiders favored by seven points.
- Nathan Peterman played the entire game in Week 1, will he do so again in Week 2?
- Rams look to start Duck Hodges and mix in Bryce Perkins at QB, hence why they are underdogs.
- Xavier Jones and Jake Funk continue to battle for RB2 in LA.
Just to update this — # of players held out from playing games this weekend:
Jags 7 https://t.co/Ejx8CYMPkU
— Greg Auman (@gregauman) August 15, 2021
2. Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New Orleans Saints
- All about the quarterbacks, as each of Book, Winston, and Hill threw 12+ passes in Week 1.
- Will Trevor Lawrence play more than a quarter?
- Who gets the most first-time touches between James Robinson and Travis Etienne?
- Saints are favored by four points.
Jaguars coach Urban Meyer says “there’s a decent chance” Trevor Lawrence starts preseason Game 2 at Saints
— Mark Long (@APMarkLong) August 16, 2021
3. Buffalo Bills vs. Chicago Bears
- Bears are 4.5-point favorites.
- Fields threw 20 passes in Week 1, will he get more playing time?
- Will Josh Allen play at all for Buffalo?
#Bears coach Matt Nagy has said starters will play more Saturday against the #Bills and indicates most guys will play in the 3rd preseason game vs #Titans. There might be a "select few" who sit out in Nashville but plan (for now) is for most players to participate.
— Brad Biggs (@BradBiggs) August 17, 2021
NFL Preseason Picks This Week
Are you looking to bet on the preseason for Week 2? Here are our betting picks for this weekend’s games in the NFL preseason.
- Baltimore Ravens (-3) vs. Carolina Panthers
- Indianapolis Colts (+2.5) vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Tennessee Titans (+3) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
We have three picks this week, focused around some preseason trends. The Ravens have not lost in the preseason in literally years, as the organizational depth proves year in and year out. Given the Panthers’ struggles with the Colts last week, this is a solid play at -3. The Colts are underdogs to the Vikings, who clearly are not taking the preseason seriously with the lack of starters playing in any facet. As for the Titans, they are getting three points against Tampa who is already confirmed to be sitting most of their starters.
Bucs’ HC Bruce Arians said that he does not expect Tom Brady play Saturday in Tampa’s second preseason game against the Titans. And he won’t be alone. “We probably won’t play any starters,” Arians said.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 16, 2021
For last week’s picks, we went 3-1 against the spread. Here were the picks.
- Buffalo Bills (-2.5) vs. Detroit Lions (Loss)
- Arizona Cardinals (-1.5) vs. Dallas Cowboys (Win)
- Denver Broncos (-1) vs. Minnesota Vikings (Win)
- Cincinnati Bengals (+6) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Win)
While betting the preseason does not include the same level of handicapping as the regular season, the teams with depth tend to play well and games are usually quite close.
Looking for regular season Week 1 picks? Check them out, here.
More NFL betting picks and info
- Week 1 Odds
- NFL Betting Consensus Info
- Super Bowl Odds
- NFL Win Totals
- Odds to Make or Miss Playoffs
- Player Props
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022