Last Updated on December 5, 2020
Week 13 of the NFL season is here and the public is all over the place at William Hill Sportsbook. There are a few double-digit spreads this weekend after the last two weekends of close games. The Dolphins, Vikings, Seahawks, and Chiefs are all favored by double-digits. The public is putting a majority of the money down on all four of those teams, but there are some interesting trends in the other games to look at.
Betting Public Is All Over The Map
There are a few notable underdogs that the public loves this weekend:
- The Detroit Lions are three-point underdogs against the Chicago Bears this weekend, but they are bringing in two-thirds of the total handle on the spread. Detroit let go of head coach Matt Patricia after their embarrassing loss on Thanksgiving. The public seems to think that the coaching change and the long week off will help the Lions cover.
- Perhaps the strangest betting splits of the week are on the Philadelphia Eagles. Despite the fact that 87% of bet tickets are on the Green Bay Packers to cover 8.5 points, 52% of the total money is on Philly. This could indicate that sharps are all-in on the Eagles to bounce back after dropping to 3-7-1.
- The public is overwhelmingly in support of the Indianapolis Colts at -3 over the Houston Texans. Although only 76% of tickets are on Indy, they account for 93% of the total handle. That’s the highest percentage of any team in Week 13. One bettor at placed a $22,000 wager on the Colts to cover. The potential payout of $42,000 would be the highest of Week 13 at William Hill.
NFL Week 13 Consensus Picks at William Hill
|Team||Point Spread||% Tickets||% Handle|
|DET vs. CHI||CHI -3||CHI 51%||DET 67%|
|CIN vs. MIA||MIA -11.5||MIA 62%||MIA 61%|
|IND vs. HOU||IND -3||IND 76%||IND 93%|
|JAX vs. MIN||MIN -10||MIN 53%||MIN 76%|
|LV vs. NYJ||LV -8.5||LV 86%||LV 88%|
|NO vs. ATL||NO -3||NO 66%||ATL 59%|
|CLE vs. TEN||TEN -5.5||TEN 78%||TEN 87%|
|NYG vs. SEA||SEA -10.5||SEA 63%||SEA 77%|
|LAR vs. ARI||LAR -3||ARI 57%||ARI 53%|
|PHI vs. GB||GB -8.5||GB 87%||PHI 52%|
|NE vs. LAC||PICK ‘EM||NE 59%||NE 53%|
|DEN vs. KC||KC -14||KC 86%||KC 80%|
|WAS vs. PIT||PIT -7||PIT 54%||WAS 71%|
|BUF vs. SF||PICK ‘EM||BUF 69%||SF 55%|
- College Football Bowl Game Schedule 2021-2022 - December 6, 2021
- FanDuel Sportsbook’s Black Friday Bonus is Here for the Weekend - November 26, 2021
- Best Bills – Titans MNF Betting Promo: Get $100 at FanDuel if Josh Allen Throws For 1+ Yard - October 14, 2021