Last Updated on November 25, 2021
Each week on SportsCenter, Scott Van Pelt gives out his betting picks on a segment called “Winners”. If you have followed SVPs betting picks this year in college football, it has been a great one for your bankrolls. SVP is 15 games over .500 on the season and hasn’t had a losing record since Week 5. As we enter Week 12, he is looking for his fourth straight positive card.
In this article, we take a look at Scott Van Pelt’s betting picks for Week 12 in college football. You will find his card for this week, a look at his betting record on a week-to-week basis, and his career record on SportsCenter. Then, we look at the best odds you can get in Week 12.
SVP Picks for College Football Week 12
Van Pelt continues to win with his college football picks this year. He is 17-5-1 in the last three weeks. Last week, he went 5-2-1 with winners which includes a half-point loss. SVP is 45-30-2 on the season and he looks to get to 50 wins with a fun slate of games this week.
After the Thursday Night Football game and the Thursday college football matchup, SVP gives his favorite CFB betting picks on SportsCenter . Without further ado, here is his card for Week 12.
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) November 19, 2021
Air Force +1.5 vs. Nevada
SVP is on the “fly guys” this week, because why not?
Cincinnati -11.5 vs. Arkansas
Van Pelt goes back to the favorites with this pick, taking Cincy. He is 6-3 on the season picking faves.
Ohio State -19 vs. Michigan State
SVP is 3-1 all time taking the Buckeyes, and took them last week.
Georgia Tech +17 vs. Notre Dame
Why? Why not, 17 is a lot of points.
Utah Utes -3 vs. Oregon
SVP is 5-0 in “general principle games” here. Goes back to the well.
USC +3 vs. UCLA
The best uniform game goes with USC to win.
Kansas State -1 vs. Baylor
Van Pelt is picking against Baylor, as he picks for or against them every week.
Troy +10 vs. Appalachian State
Troy?! SVP is going with Troy in his last pick of the week.
Stanford Steve’s CFB Pick This Week
UCLA -3 vs. USC. Steve is picking against SVP this week.
Looking for more CFB betting action? Check out Barstool’s mortal locks and betting picks.
Do Scott Van Pelt’s betting picks win?
One thing that Scott Van Pelt will never say about himself is that he is a pure handicapping genius, a sharp if you will. With that said, he has been successful in his career picking winners. On the “Winners” segment, he is well over .500 for his career. Given that he picks mostly upsets, that is quite the feat. Most importantly, SVP provides a wealth of entertainment to all viewers in one of the most popular segments of the week. Below, we take a look at his record from each and every week on the season.
Week to Week SVP Betting Picks Record
Last week, SVP’s record was 5-3, yet another winning week. Here was his card.
- FSU +2.5 vs. Miami (Win)
- Baylor +5.5 vs. Oklahoma (Win)
- Ole Miss +2.5 vs. Texas A&M (Win)
- Penn State +1.5 vs. Michigan (Loss)
- Maryland +13 vs. Michigan State (Loss)
- Wisconsin -24.5 vs. Northwestern (Win)
- Ohio State -21 vs. Purdue (Win)
- LSU +2.5 vs. Arkansas (Loss)
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) November 12, 2021
Two weeks ago in Week 10, SVP’s betting picks were 6-2. Here was his card:
- TCU +6.5 vs. Baylor (Win)
- Purdue +3 vs. Michigan State (Win)
- Memphis +4.5 vs. SMU (Win)
- West Virginia +3.5 vs. Oklahoma State (Loss)
- Washington +7 vs. Oregon (Loss)
- Nebraska +15 vs. Ohio State (Win)
- Tulsa +22.5 vs. Cincinnati (Win)
- San Jose State +10 vs. Nevada (Win)
Three weeks ago in Week 9, SVP was 6-1.
- Florida +14 vs. UGA (Loss)
- Mississippi State +1.5 vs. Kentucky (Win)
- Washington +2.5 vs. Stanford (Win)
- California +1.5 vs. Oregon State (Win)
- Wisconsin -3.5 vs. Iowa (Win)
- Houston -1.5 vs. SMU (Win)
- NC State -6.5 vs. Louisville (Win)
Back in Week 8, SVP’s betting picks were 3-3.
- Army +3 (Loss)
- Washington State +4 (Win)
- Miami, FL +3.5 (Win)
- Navy +28.5 (Win)
- Georgia Tech +6.5 (Loss)
- Iowa State -7 (Loss)
SVP’s betting picks were 4-2 in Week 7.
- Indiana +4.5 (Loss)
- Purdue +11.5 (Win)
- Northwestern +2 (Win)
- Missouri +10 (Loss)
- LSU +11.5 (Win)
- Auburn +5 (Win)
In Week 6, SVP’s picks were 4-2.
- Rutgers +5.5 (Loss)
- Boise State +6 (Win)
- Utah +3 (Win)
- Syracuse +6 (Win)
- Nebraska +3.5 (Win)
- Auburn +15.5 (Loss)
Scott Van Pelt Winners Record | Weeks 1 – 5
- 3-4-1 in Week 5.
- Week 4 was a bad one for SVP, as he went 2-5.
- SVP went 4-4 for the second straight week in Week 3.
- Week 2 was average, as he went 4-4.
- SVP went 4-1 in Week 1.
SVP winners betting record history
CFB betting record in 2021: 45-30-2.
NFL betting record last year: 15-12.
CFB betting record last year: 27-27-1.
All time, SVP is 351-324-12 after last week’s positive week.
What are the best Week 12 college football odds?
Nothing is more important than getting the best odds. When you are betting on sports, especially college football, you want to maximize your potential return. The best way to do that is to find the best prices on the same betting market and take the best odds. For example, if you find Alabama -27.5 but can get them at -25.5 at another sportsbook, take the extra two points. Odds shopping is a key element of being a more successful sports bettor. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the best odds and prices for Week 12 in college football.[metabet_core_odds_board league=”ncaaf” site_id=”actionrush” hide_consensus=”yes” hide_location=”yes”]
Want to know who the betting public is on? Find here here with our college football consensus picks page.
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022