Last Updated on November 25, 2021
Happy Thanksgiving and Week 13 of CFB! If you have followed Scott Van Pelt’s betting picks this year in college football, you’ve made money and your bankroll has increased. It has been a great one for SVP in 2021, as he gets to Thanksgiving with a positive record.
In this article, we take a look at Scott Van Pelt’s betting picks for Week 13 in CFB. You will find his card for this week as it is posted, a look at his betting record on a week-to-week basis, and his career record. In addition, we look at the best odds you can get for Week 13.
SVP Picks for College Football Week 13
Thanksgiving Winners? Sure. Thankful to be 49-34-2. Thankful for all who support our late night cable tv nonsense. Hope you have a great 🦃
— Scott Van Pelt (@notthefakeSVP) November 25, 2021
- Miss State -2
- Nebraska -1
- Washington +1
- Michigan +8
- USC +7
- Florida -2.5
- LSU +6.5
Looking for more CFB betting picks? Check out Barstool’s picks and mortal locks.
Do Scott Van Pelt’s betting picks actually win?
SVP is a lot of things, but a professional handicapper is something he would never say about himself. With that say, he has been very sharp in 2021 with his college football picks. He is well over .500 on the season for his “Winner$” segment, and gives mostly upsets. Given that many bettors pick favorites, this is an impressive record for SVP. Below, we take a look at his betting record from each week on the season.
Week to Week SVP Betting Picks Record
Last week, SVP was 4-4. Not a bad week, but not a winning week. Here was his action.
- Air Force +1.5 (Win)
- Cincinnati -11.5 (Win)
- Ohio State -19 (Win)
- Georgia Tech +17 (Loss)
- Utah -3 (Win)
- USC +3 (Loss)
- Kansas State -1 (Loss)
- Troy +10 (Loss)
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) November 19, 2021
For Week 11, SVP’s record was 5-3, yet another winning week. Here was his card.
- FSU +2.5 vs. Miami (Win)
- Baylor +5.5 vs. Oklahoma (Win)
- Ole Miss +2.5 vs. Texas A&M (Win)
- Penn State +1.5 vs. Michigan (Loss)
- Maryland +13 vs. Michigan State (Loss)
- Wisconsin -24.5 vs. Northwestern (Win)
- Ohio State -21 vs. Purdue (Win)
- LSU +2.5 vs. Arkansas (Loss)
Three weeks ago in Week 10, SVP’s betting picks were 6-2. Here was his card:
- TCU +6.5 vs. Baylor (Win)
- Purdue +3 vs. Michigan State (Win)
- Memphis +4.5 vs. SMU (Win)
- West Virginia +3.5 vs. Oklahoma State (Loss)
- Washington +7 vs. Oregon (Loss)
- Nebraska +15 vs. Ohio State (Win)
- Tulsa +22.5 vs. Cincinnati (Win)
- San Jose State +10 vs. Nevada (Win)
A month ago in Week 9, SVP was 6-1.
- Florida +14 vs. UGA (Loss)
- Mississippi State +1.5 vs. Kentucky (Win)
- Washington +2.5 vs. Stanford (Win)
- California +1.5 vs. Oregon State (Win)
- Wisconsin -3.5 vs. Iowa (Win)
- Houston -1.5 vs. SMU (Win)
- NC State -6.5 vs. Louisville (Win)
Way back in Week 8, SVP’s betting picks were 3-3.
- Army +3 (Loss)
- Washington State +4 (Win)
- Miami, FL +3.5 (Win)
- Navy +28.5 (Win)
- Georgia Tech +6.5 (Loss)
- Iowa State -7 (Loss)
- Indiana +4.5 (Loss)
- Purdue +11.5 (Win)
- Northwestern +2 (Win)
- Missouri +10 (Loss)
- LSU +11.5 (Win)
- Auburn +5 (Win)
For Week 6, SVP’s picks were 4-2.
- Rutgers +5.5 (Loss)
- Boise State +6 (Win)
- Utah +3 (Win)
- Syracuse +6 (Win)
- Nebraska +3.5 (Win)
- Auburn +15.5 (Loss)
Scott Van Pelt Winners Record | Weeks 1 – 5
- 3-4-1 in Week 5.
- Week 4 was a bad one for SVP, as he went 2-5.
- SVP went 4-4 for the second straight week in Week 3.
- Week 2 was average, as SVP went 4-4.
- SVP went 4-1 in Week 1.
SVP winners betting record history
CFB betting record in 2021: 49-34-2.
NFL betting record last year: 15-12.
CFB betting record last year: 27-27-1.
All time, SVP is 355-328-12 after last week’s positive week.
What are the best Week 13 college football odds?
What is more important than getting the picks right in betting? While you may think nothing, the answer is actually getting the best prices. This way, when you do win you will maximize your return. When betting on college football, shopping for the best odds is of utmost importance to give you a better chance. at being profitable over the long wrong. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the best odds for Week 13 in college football.[metabet_core_odds_board league=”ncaaf” site_id=”actionrush” hide_consensus=”yes” hide_location=”yes”]
Who is the public betting on for this week? Find out with our college football consensus bets.
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022