Last Updated on December 9, 2021
There is only one CFB game in Week 15, as Army takes on Navy in the annual battle. For Scott Van Pelt, he still provides his “Winners” on the Thursday night SportsCenter, but this time he pivots to the NFL. SVP has had success picking NFL games in the past, and he looks to finish a strong 2021 on the heels of NFL picks.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at Scott Van Pelt’s betting picks for Week 14 in NFL. In this piece, you’ll get SVP’s full NFL betting card, a look at his record for this season, and his career betting record. In addition, we look at the best odds available for this week in the NFL.
SVP Picks for NFL Week 14
Each and every week on the Thursday night SportsCenter, SVP gives his favorite betting picks. This week, he has pivoted to making NFL picks as there is a bye week for college football besides the Army vs. Navy game. Here are SVP’s NFL Winners for Week 14.
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) December 10, 2021
Houston Texans +8.5 vs. Seattle Seahawks
Too many points here, Houston…why not.
Detroit Lions +10 vs. Denver Broncos
Take that candy and roar, take the Lions on the road.
Buffalo Bills +3.5 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
SVP is backing the Bills Mafia this week, take the Bills and the hook.
Los Angeles Rams +2.5 vs. Arizona Cardinals
Rams on MNF this week, fourth of four picks in the NFL this week.
Stanford Steve’s Army vs. Navy Pick
Navy +7. Steve will be at the game this week and is backing Navy.
SVP Army vs. Navy Pick
Navy +7. SVP wants the underdog.
Looking for more NFL action this week? Check out the Barstool Sports’ mortal locks and NFL picks.
Do Scott Van Pelt’s betting picks actually win?
The short answer? Yes. SVP has been very good picking in college football this season at 20 games over .500, and he has a winning record in his career in the NFL. While the segment is meant for entertainment, SVP has provided winners in this segment for a few seasons. Below, we take a look at his week-to-week betting record and his career record for both CFB and NFL, along with his all-time record.
Week to Week SVP Betting Picks Record
Last week, SVP’s record was 5-1 in his last week of CFB picks for a bit. Here were his picks.
- UTSA +3.5 (Win)
- Baylor +5.5 (Win)
- Cincinnati -10.5 (Win)
- Utah State +6 (Win)
- Iowa +11 (Loss)
- Alabama +6.5 (Win)
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) December 3, 2021
For Week 13, SVP’s record was 4-3. His action was as follows:
- Mississippi State -1 (Loss)
- Nebraska -1 (Loss)
- Washington +1 (Loss)
- Michigan +8 (Win)
- USC +7 (Win)
- Florida -2.5 (Win)
- LSU +6.5 (Win)
In Week 12, SVP was 4-4. Not a bad week, but not a winning week. Here was his action.
- Air Force +1.5 (Win)
- Cincinnati -11.5 (Win)
- Ohio State -19 (Win)
- Georgia Tech +17 (Loss)
- Utah -3 (Win)
- USC +3 (Loss)
- Kansas State -1 (Loss)
- Troy +10 (Loss)
For Week 11, SVP’s record was 5-3, yet another winning week. Here was his card.
- FSU +2.5 vs. Miami (Win)
- Baylor +5.5 vs. Oklahoma (Win)
- Ole Miss +2.5 vs. Texas A&M (Win)
- Penn State +1.5 vs. Michigan (Loss)
- Maryland +13 vs. Michigan State (Loss)
- Wisconsin -24.5 vs. Northwestern (Win)
- Ohio State -21 vs. Purdue (Win)
- LSU +2.5 vs. Arkansas (Loss)
Over a month ago in Week 10, SVP’s betting picks were 6-2. Here was his card:
- TCU +6.5 vs. Baylor (Win)
- Purdue +3 vs. Michigan State (Win)
- Memphis +4.5 vs. SMU (Win)
- West Virginia +3.5 vs. Oklahoma State (Loss)
- Washington +7 vs. Oregon (Loss)
- Nebraska +15 vs. Ohio State (Win)
- Tulsa +22.5 vs. Cincinnati (Win)
- San Jose State +10 vs. Nevada (Win)
Five weeks ago in Week 9, SVP went 6-1.
- Florida +14 vs. UGA (Loss)
- Mississippi State +1.5 vs. Kentucky (Win)
- Washington +2.5 vs. Stanford (Win)
- California +1.5 vs. Oregon State (Win)
- Wisconsin -3.5 vs. Iowa (Win)
- Houston -1.5 vs. SMU (Win)
- NC State -6.5 vs. Louisville (Win)
Scott Van Pelt Winners Record | Weeks 1 – 8
- For Week 8, SVP was 3-3.
- In Week 7, SVP was 4-2.
- 4-2 in Week 6.
- 3-4-1 in Week 5.
- Week 4 was a bad one for SVP, as he went 2-5.
- SVP went 4-4 for the second straight week in Week 3.
- Week 2 was average, as SVP was 4-4.
- SVP was 4-1 in Week 1.
SVP winners betting record history
CFB betting record in 2021: 58-38-2.
NFL betting record last year: 15-12.
CFB betting record last year: 27-27-1.
All time, SVP is 364-332-12 after last week’s positive week.
What are the best Week 14 NFL odds?
What is more important than getting your picks right? Some would say nothing, but truly it is getting the best odds on your betting. This way when you have a correct pick, you maximize your return on investment. Shopping for hte best odds allows you to have a better chance of being more profitably long-term. Here is a look at the best NFL odds for Week 14.
Get an edge in NFL betting by learning who the public is betting on this week.
- Colin Cowherd Blazing Five NFL Picks – Conference Championships 2022 - January 27, 2022
- When Will Barstool Sportsbook & Casino Come to Your State? - January 27, 2022
- NFL Upset Picks for the Conference Championships: Who are the biggest underdogs this week? - January 24, 2022