Last Updated on May 8, 2020
Each and every week on SportsCenter, Scott Van Pelt has a segment called “Winner$” where he picks his favorite college football picks of the week.
His picks last week:
- Indiana +9.5 vs. Michigan – LOSS
- Duke +7 AT Wake Forest – LOSS
- Texas +5.5 AT Baylor – LOSS
- Northwestern +13.5 vs. Minnesota – LOSS
- Colorado +14 vs. Washington – WIN
Last, SVP was 1-4 and continues his “worst year of Winner$ we’ve ever had.” said before Week 13. What a quote.
SVP Picks Record to Date: 42-53
SVP Week 14 College Football Picks
SVP’s picks are pending for Week 14.
- Picks will be listed here when released!
In case SVP does not release picks for one reason or another, Stanford Steve and “The Bear” have their own set of picks each week. Stanford Steve is (3-0-1 last week, 35-27-3 overall) and “The Bear” is (1-4 last week, 30-29-1 overall)
Here are Saturday’s picks from both’s podcast (both had picks for during the week, but those games have ended:
Rutgers at Penn St – Penn St (-40)
Fresno St at San Jose St – San Jose St (+3)
Vanderbilt at Tennessee – Tennessee (-21)
SVP Pick by Pick Analysis
Analysis on each pick will be here when released!
While you wait for SVP’s college football picks, go check out the Cowherd Blazing 5 Picks for your NFL action.
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022