Last Updated on May 8, 2020
Last week, SVP was on a “bye week”. It was well deserved, as he says that “I’m past embarrassed, I’m numb”.
But as SVP says: “We are only a week away, from being a week away”, after the worst year in Winner$ history.
Two weeks ago SVP had:
- Indiana +9.5 vs. Michigan – LOSS
- Duke +7 AT Wake Forest – LOSS
- Texas +5.5 AT Baylor – LOSS
- Northwestern +13.5 vs. Minnesota – LOSS
- Colorado +14 vs. Washington – WIN
SVP Picks Record to Date: 42-53
SVP Week 15 College Football Picks
SVP likes just two games this week, both being underdogs. Let’s take a look:
- Georgia +7 vs. LSU
- Wisconsin +16.5 vs. Ohio State
SVP also picks some NFL games as well for this week in Week 14. He likes:
- Buffalo Bills +5.5 vs. Baltimore Ravens
- New Orleans Saints -2.5 vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Los Angeles Rams – PICK vs. Seattle Seahawks
In the segment, Stanford Steve likes Clemson -28.5. Steve says “Gimme Clemson, lay the points” after mentioning Clemson has won six straight games by 35 or more, the first team ever to do so.
SVP Pick by Pick Analysis
Georgia +7 vs. LSU
This is the big one for championship week, as the SEC championship will determine where LSU plays in the college football playoffs and whether or not Georgia is the second SEC team in the top four.
SVP likes Georgia, but the chalk leans towards LSU with many books reporting nearly 80% of the bets on the Tigers.
Wisconsin +16.5 vs. Ohio State
16.5 is a lot of points to cover if you are Ohio State, but the Buckeyes are clearly the more talented team. A lot will have to go right for Wisconsin to win the B1G title, but as far as covering they are being granted nearly two touchdowns and a field goal.
Earlier this season, Ohio State beat Wisconsin 38-7.
Buffalo Bills +5.5 vs. Baltimore Ravens
SVP tries his hand in the NFL, and picks the Bills +5.5 to cover against arguably the best team in the league in the Ravens. Many are wondering if the Bills are for real, and we will find out this week.
New Orleans Saints -2.5 vs. San Francisco 49ers
The Saints and 49ers could be a NFC Championship preview, and SVP is taking the Saints at home to cover just 2.5 points.
Los Angeles Rams – PICK vs. Seattle Seahawks
As SVP says, “Los Angeles (N)” is a pick ’em against the Seahawks in a NFC West divisional matchup. SVP takes the home team.
Now that you are ready for to make your college football picks, go check out the Cowherd Blazing 5 Picks for your NFL action.
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022