FanDuel Colorado Sportsbook: Online Mobile App Risk Free $500 Bet Bonus
FanDuel Sportsbook Promo and Bonus Code
FanDuel Sportsbook has had some of the best promo and bonuses for new users in various states. Expect the same in Colorado. FanDuel Sportsbook has offered a $500 RISK-FREE bet for new users. Here is how it works:
- Sign up HERE at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Deposit to fund your account
- Make your first bet. If your first bet does not win, you receive the value of your first bet in refunds (site credits) within 72 hours of the bet closing (up to $500).
This allows for a risk-free way for Colorado bettors to grow their bankrolls quickly.
|FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK NEW JERSEY||RISK-FREE $500 BET (NJ)|
|FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK COLORADO||RISK-FREE $500 BET (CO)|
|FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK PENNSYLVANIA||RISK-FREE $500 BET (PA)|
|FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK INDIANA||RISK-FREE $500 BET (IN)|
|FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK WEST VIRGINIA||RISK-FREE $500 BET (WV)|
|FANDUEL SPORTSBOOK ILLINOIS||COMING SOON|
|Current FanDuel Promo Bonus for all States||Risk free $500 bet for new players|
|How To Use The Promo||1. Create an account on FanDuel Sportsbook|
2. Make a deposit
3. Place your first bet at FanDuel Sportsbook. If your bet does not win, you will receive a refund on the value of your first bet up to $500.
4. Refunds made with 72 hours.
|States with FanDuel Betting App||New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, Colorado, Illinois (coming soon)|
|States with Physical FanDuel Sportsbooks||New Jersey, West Virginia, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, Indiana|
FanDuel Sportsbook Colorado Partnerships
Colorado sportsbooks must have partnerships with land-based casinos in order to launch an online sportsbook in the state. FanDuel Sportsbook has partnered with Twin River Worldwide Holdings for one of their three licenses. Twin River’s other two licenses are for DraftKings Sportsbook, and themselves “Twin River”. Expect FanDuel Sportsbook to partner with other businesses, sports teams, and more in Colorado to expand the brand. FanDuel is already the operating “leader” in many other states, and looks to claim Colorado as well.
FanDuel Group’s CEO Matt King was quoted:
“Twin River has been engaged in sports betting since the beginning in Rhode Island and Mississippi, and they are an ideal partner as we continue to enter states that open up online and mobile sports betting, Colorado has a sensible framework for sports betting, and we are excited to partner with a renowned gaming company like Twin River to bring our market-leading online sports betting experience to Colorado sports fans.”
In November of 2019, voters in Colorado passed HB19-1327 which authorized legal sports betting in the state. This allows for casinos to offer sports betting as early as May 1st, 2020. The law has various conditions, which include:
- Voter referendum in the state (passed).
- A limited number of total licenses issues in the state.
- Central City, Black Hawk, and Cripple Creek Casinos only, by law.
- Each will be able to offer mobile/online betting.
- Taxes set at 10% of net proceeds.
- Taxes are primarily based to fund the Colorado Water plan, and is a casino tax.
- Casinos are free to set their OWN betting limits, which is great for consumers.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to place bets.
- Sports betting regulated by the department of revenue, via the Colorado Division of Gaming.
With this law, sights were set on Colorado by all the major sportsbook operators in the USA. FanDuel Sportsbook just needed a partner in the state.
FanDuel Sportsbook App and Platforms
FanDuel Sportsbook is available on a variety of platforms, including iOS and Android devices. While most play on their mobile devices, you can also play online as FanDuel Sportsbook’s website is a full-access sportsbook as well. In states where FanDuel Sportsbook has been active such as in New Jersey or Pennsylvania, mobile betting has made up 85% or more of the total betting handle.
The FanDuel Sportsbook app is smooth, sleek, and very easy to use. Bettors in Colorado will certainly be thrilled with the ability to use one of the top sportsbooks in the world in the confines of their own home and mobile devices.
Bet on Sports at FanDuel Sportsbook Colorado
The only restrictions in Colorado as far as sports betting goes are: no high school sports, no prop bets on collegiate athletics, and no non-sanctioned e-sports competitions.
Expect to see these sports on FanDuel Sportsbook:
- Auto Racing
- Basketball (Pro and College)
- Football (Pro and College)
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Soccer (EPL, Champions League, and more)
- Track and Field
Betting Types at FanDuel Sportsbook Colorado
No prop bets on collegiate athletics can be offered in Colorado, but that is the only restriction as to the type of bets you can place in the state.
FanDuel Sportsbook Colorado will offer:
- Parlays and Teasers
- Live Betting
- and more!
FanDuel Sportsbook Cashier and Banking
At FanDuel Sportsbook, there are many ways to fund your account, and a few ways to withdraw as well.
- Online Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Prepaid Card
- and more!
- Online Banking
- Prepaid Card
FanDuel Sportsbook Customer Service
FanDuel’s customer service is available 24/7, with a few ways to get support:
- Zendesk Chat
- Frequently Asked Questions