PointsBet Colorado App: Free $2,000 Bet Promo Code & Review
PointsBet Promo Code Colorado
PointsBet Sportsbook is quite different compared to other legal sportsbooks, and their promo code bonus speaks to their unique approach.
- USE PROMO CODE “ACTIONXL”
- Free $500 fixed odds bet
- Free $1500 pointsbetting wager
PointsBet Colorado Partnerships
In Colorado, sportsbooks must have partnerships with land-based casinos in order to launch an online sportsbook in the state. PointsBet was able to close a partnership far earlier than its competitors, as it has partnered with Double Eagle Hotel and Casino. This deal was struck in late July 2019, and will allow PointsBet to open retail and mobile operations in Colorado. Expect a retail sportsbook in Cripple Creek, Colorado. Per the press release, it is expected to have a full sports bar, video and odds displays, and more. PointsBet will certainly offer mobile sports betting as well, including their unique gaming type “PointsBetting” to Colorado bettors.
PointsBet Sportsbook App and Platforms
PointsBet Sportsbook is available on a variety of platforms, including iOS and Android devices. Most users use their mobile devices to access and use PointsBet Sportsbook.
Sports Offered at PointsBet Sportsbook Colorado
The only restrictions in Colorado as far as sports betting goes are: no high school sports, no prop bets on collegiate athletics, and no non-sanctioned e-sports competitions.
Expect to see these sports on PointsBet Sportsbook:
- Auto Racing
- Basketball (Pro and College)
- Football (Pro and College)
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Soccer (EPL, Champions League, and more)
- Track and Field
Betting Types at PointsBet
No prop bets on collegiate athletics can be offered in Colorado, but that is the only restriction as to the type of bets you can place in the state.
PointsBet Sportsbook Colorado will offer:
- Parlays and Teasers
- Live Betting
- and more!
What is PointsBetting?
PointsBetting is PointsBet’s unique way of betting, that could be very rewarding. In addition, it could be quite risky as well. Here is how it works:
Say you are betting a football game between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers, and the total is set at 52 points. PointsBetting works based on units, and how many points a bet goes over or under. If your betting unit is $10, and you bet over 52, and the final score resulted in 62 total points, you’d win $10 in units for each point over. This would result in a $100 win on a $10 bet. If you lose however, you could lose $100 on a $10 bet if you bet the under, and the total was 62 points.
- Units (Per Point Dollar Amount)
- Bet itself (over or under)
- However many points over or under, multiply that by your total units for a win or loss
This is a risky way to bet, but it also comes with great potential rewards. Here is a video with Darrelle Revis explaining PointsBetting.
PointsBet Sportsbook Cashier and Banking
At PointsBet Sportsbook, there are many ways to fund your account, and a few ways to withdraw as well.
- PointsBet Card
- ACH/Online Banking
- Visa and Mastercard
- Online Banking
- Prepaid Card
Colorado Sports Betting History
Finally, Legal sports betting is legal and regulated in the state of Colorado. Sports betting is set to start on May 1st, 2020.
In November of 2019, voters in Colorado passed HB19-1327 which authorized legal sports betting in the state. This allows for casinos to offer sports betting as early as May 1st, 2020. The law has various conditions, which include:
- Voter referendum in the state (passed).
- A limited number of total licenses issues in the state.
- Central City, Black Hawk, and Cripple Creek Casinos only, by law.
- Each will be able to offer mobile/online betting.
- Taxes set at 10% of net proceeds.
- Taxes are primarily based to fund the Colorado Water plan, and is a casino tax.
- Casinos are free to set their OWN betting limits, which is great for consumers.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to place bets.
- Sports betting regulated by the department of revenue, via the Colorado Division of Gaming.
PointsBet Sportsbook just needed a partner in the state of Colorado in order to launch. PointsBet has made it clear, it has wanted to enter the state.
PointsBet Sportsbook Customer Service
PointsBet customer service is available 24/7, with a few ways to get support:
- Live Chat
- Frequently Asked Questions