Last Updated on March 17, 2021
March Mania is now here with conference tournament betting action and the NCAA Tourney days away. At DraftKings Sportsbook, new players can access a very generous promotion to celebrate the madness. You can get +6400 (64/1) odds on an underdog during the tournament and turn $4 into $256.
Let’s take a look at how to take advantage of this DraftKings sportsbook promotion, which NCAA Tournament games are available to wager on, plus more.
Get 64:1 Odds on NCAA Tournament at DraftKings Sportsbook
While it sounds too good to be true, it is not. You get +6400 odds at DraftKings if you wager on an underdog for the NCAA Tournament in March. Simply put, if you wager on an underdog and that team wins, you get +6400 odds. Turn $4 into $256 with one wager.
Bet $4 & Win $256 Promo Details:
For new users at DraftKings Sportsbook, here is how to take advantage of this generous offer to boost your bankroll.
- Sign up at DraftKings Sportsbook, here.
- Deposit at least $5.
- Check out the promos page for this Bet $4 win $256 promotion.
- Pick any lower seed for the selected games with a +6400 boost on your bet slip.
- If your team wins, you will cash a +6400 wager.
It is as easy as that. Of course, there are some simple rules surrounding the promotion:
- Max bet of $4.
- Located in CO, IN, IA, PA, NJ, IL, VA, MI, TN, VA, or WV.
- Only first-time depositors only.
- You cannot change your pick after your first selection.
- One bet per user maximum.
- Bet must be placed before tipoff of your game.
This promotion is available from March 8th, 2021 until the game you bet on tips, until March 20th, 2021. The games available will be at DraftKings’ discretion for the first and second rounds of the tournament.
Bet on an Underdog, Turn $4 into $256
How often have you watched college basketball during the NCAA Tournament and see an upset? A large number, right?
Now imagine you could wager just $4 on a lower seed to win, and if that lower seed upsets a higher seed your $4 will become $256. Not bad right? This means you could pick any of the following and get +6400 odds:
- 9 seed over 8 seed
- 10 seed over 7 seed
- 11 seed over 6 seed
- 12 seed over 5 seed
Of course, you could wager on 13, 14, 15, and even the 16 seed to win but the most likely upsets come between the ninth and twelfth seeds. Bet on an underdog, and turn $4 into $256 with a few easy steps:
- Sign up at DraftKings.
- Deposit to fund your account.
- Wager $4 on an odds-boosted underdog.
- If your team wins, you’ll cash a +6400 bet.
As we all know, March Madness has certainly seen its fair share of upsets in the past. We know there will be plenty for this season, so taking advantage of just one will net you $4 at +6400 odds to win $256. Remember when UMBC beat Virginia?
March Madness Odds on DraftKings Sportsbook
The month of March means many things, but to the sports bettor, it means March Madness and college basketball betting. Whether it is checking in on who the public is betting during the games, or betting on futures like the winner of the NCAA Tournament, the entire month is focused on college basketball wagering. Here is a list of the different types of betting markets you can wager on at DraftKings Sportsbook for March Madness.
- Game Lines
- Player Props (NJ)
- Game Props
- Team Futures
- Player Futures
- Selection Sunday Props
- NCAA Tournament Winner
- Tournament Seeding
- and more
Check out DraftKings Sportsbook to wager on college basketball ahead of March Madness to take advantage of the +6400 promotion.
- Betting Odds On The 2024 Republican Presidential Nominee – Trump Leads - March 30, 2022
- 2022 NFL Draft #1 Pick Odds – Who goes first? - March 18, 2022
- Barstool Sportsbook Opens Betting on NCAA Tournament Seeding - March 5, 2022